What's new

Battle Arena Semi Finals Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

We are down to the final 2 Super Fights before the Grand Finals. After about 2 months of voting, character reveals, and many Super Fights, we are down to 2 characters! This week, The Flash took on Batman, and Green Lantern took on Superman. You, the community, voted, and we finally have the results, who will win? Will we see the classic bout of Superman vs Batman, or will someone pull an upset and make their way into the Grand Finals?

Be sure to watch the videos below to find out who moves on! Come back on 4.8.2013, to Vote for the final Battle Arena by visiting: injustice.dccomics.com

Injustice: Gods Among Us releases 4.16.2013, PRE-ORDER!

Batman vs The Flash
Superman vs Green Lantern

Attachments

Gameplay was pretty delicious between flash and batman,but that new 52 costume for batsy makes him look like a massive five head. #mainnew52reference

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Well I remember someone did call it a while ago that the final round will be between superman and batman. We already know who's gonna win the next fight hehe

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I really want to know if those new52 costumes will be unlockable in the game, or DLC down the road.

Talking about Flash and Green Lantern.

Only way I would touch Flash is in his New52 outfit.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Arkham Asylum easily has my favourite stage transitions. Lantern getting the shit beat out of him by the inmates was hilarious.

Gryfen Z

Game store guy
It looked like Batman changed the trajectory of his double jump after he deployed his cape. Interesting.

Also threw his bats after he mounted the motorcycle. I can't immediately think of someone else who has a trait/special move where that seems like a possibility.

KingOko

Was it good for you?
No lie these fights were REAL good. Showed like legit play and not what the character can do. Just made me a little more pumped to get my hands on this game haha.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
Superman's Super Breath = Pre Patch Kung Lao Spin

That shit looks so safe on block without a quick hazard near by.