What's new

Battle Arena Semi Finals Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

SRP

Noob
Was about to say that was fucking boss, I love the 3 entrances. IMO the first one and THIS one (reminded me so much of Smallville and Superman movies) are easily the best!

LOL@ the many nerd fights on YT between the Batman and Flash fans claiming Flash would kill everyone..until he met Superman ;)

Then you got the whole "Batman has taken out the JL before" people just can't enjoy the gameplay lol.

P.S. I will laugh my ass off so hard if Superman and Batman wind up tying in a DRAW match while at the same time introducing that to the game(it happens in SF, so why not?) lol then the fans would really go nuts lol. But as a fan of both guys, I'd love it.
Actually they should have Doomsday just interrupt the fight.. that would be awesome.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I would have rather had them knock off a few boring S.T.A.R. Labs missions in favor of unique intros for costumes.

Batman should have one where he's on his super computer and an alert pops up, he runs off camera and you hear the sounds of the Bat-mobile starting up.

Then his regular intro plays.

Down 2

Noob
Oh, you've seen every alternate costume in the game?
Wow this post caused so much trouble and I didn't even mean to. No, I haven't seen every alt in the game but everyone else was in their New 52 costume and Superman was the only one that had a different intro. Just would of liked the other Intros for other characters... Im not even trying to hate haha

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
The more I watch it, the funnier it is to imagine Scarecrow sitting in his cell, locked away alone with a fist of fear toxin, just waiting for someone to come exploding through his door.
Look at his freaking character model...

I wish he was playable. :(

Man, sucks to be Barry. No way he can pay for all the damage he just did to Wayne Manor. That fight was pretty awesome, though I'm kinda sad Batman won, especially since I figured it was over once Flash activated his super.

Man, I gotta say, the other characters better get alternate intros/outros too. Supes has three, that's nuts.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
why did Batman have a different Voice during the clash? sounded horrible lol
other than that awesome matches and hopefully Supes isnt the only one with alt intros

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I know it's rigged like whoever wins a button is pressed or whatever but did you really have to get my hopes up by having Flash & Green Lantern hand Batman & Superman their own asses?

I mean they both literally dominated their fights in terms of moves/gameplay and they still lost.

Batman vs. Superman final?
FUCKING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: for reference purposes

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Check out the purple spark during Superman's eye lasers...his meter burn eye lasers CANCELS other projectiles.

That laser is gonna be goooooooooooooood.

However, there is one other possibility that could explain this. If that missile of Green Lantern's is impact activated and can be stopped by ANYTHING hitting it thus setting of an explosion and some block stun that might account for this as well. Not certain which is true , but my money is on Superman ex burning the lasers to cancel stuff.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Won't lie, I'd buy this comic, have it blown up to portrait size and hang it on my wall. Easily the best contribution to the entire forum.

Should put it to a vote to see who people want to have the bigger dick. Would be a much better source of entertainment than the fuckfest of fail that's going to go on when Batman/Superman go up for a vote in the grand finals.

Won't lie, I'd buy this comic, have it blown up to portrait size and hang it on my wall. Easily the best contribution to the entire forum.

Should put it to a vote to see who people want to have the bigger dick. Would be a much better source of entertainment than the fuckfest of fail that's going to go on when Batman/Superman go up for a vote in the grand finals.
Won't lie, it's a hard choice for me. Not because I know who would win(Superman, come on, these fights wouldn't be planned months in advance), but because I much prefer Batman over Superman. But it's also the very predictable outcome. Maybe I'll just vote for Kal and hope for the best.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm surprised people are surpised that it's gonna be Batman vs Superman.

The whole game's story mode is Batman vs Superman.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
Can't say most of us didn't see this coming, but MAN! Those were some sweet fights. Far superior to the complete beatdown Green Arrow received last round. :/