What's new

Battle Arena Semi Finals Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I'm guessing using the robo bats to put Flash into blockstun and then riding the motorcycle into him was an unblockable? Assuming that the cycle is one of the unblockable stage interactions.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm so tired of Battle Arena, just gimme the game already. On a different note, Suprman's intro was fucking BEAUTIFUL. ...Also, I'm really worried about Batman. Dude looks too good.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I like the way flash plays! I love that cross up that batman did too. Looks like a lot of matches will be won off of that lol.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So now Superman has 3 known entrances. Sooooo much content!

Very proud of NRS. Those fights were really well done. Finally showed off how Bat's cape glide can be useful.
Was about to say that was fucking boss, I love the 3 entrances. IMO the first one and THIS one (reminded me so much of Smallville and Superman movies) are easily the best!

LOL@ the many nerd fights on YT between the Batman and Flash fans claiming Flash would kill everyone..until he met Superman ;)

Then you got the whole "Batman has taken out the JL before" people just can't enjoy the gameplay lol.

P.S. I will laugh my ass off so hard if Superman and Batman wind up tying in a DRAW match while at the same time introducing that to the game(it happens in SF, so why not?) lol then the fans would really go nuts lol. But as a fan of both guys, I'd love it.