What's new

Battle Arena 2 Winners Announced! Gameplay Footage Now Available

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Who's a more vile villain than Joker or Lex? I certainly can't imagine them revealing Black Adam or Darkseid before Doomsday since they showed Doomsday already.

Why wouldn't they? Green Lantern still has nothing and he was like the 9th person announced.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I find it really silly that people are making a big deal on Youtube that Joker beats Lex, saying it's just a popularity contest and they hate fan voting etc. because a guy in a powersuit would destroy a clown in a suit.

Well...with that logic, of who can REALLY beat the other person, isn't this whole thing rather pointless. Superman, Batman, Flash, or Wonder Woman. Take your pick. Because if it's based on sheer power alone, and nothing else, 1 of those 4 will win every single time depending on the scenario. People like Bane, Harley, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Nightwing, Grundy, Joker, Catwoman, Lex, and Cyborg etc. shouldn't even show up.

At the end of the day, it's about the footage of awesome gameplay we're getting. Who the heck cares if it's based on popularity or plausibility. Besides, just because one thinks someone would win, doesn't mean everyone has to feel that person would win. Nothing is concrete, otherwise what's the point?

People always try and find something to complain about. Just enjoy the footage. lol

CRUM

Noob
Wow that was freakin awesome! Anyone who took the time to express displeasure is a complete tool
So instead of critiquing it from several standpoints I should play the role of a fanboy and be like YAHHHHHH FACKIN INJUSTICE BRAH. DAH JOKER LOOKS SICK

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Well...with that logic, of who can REALLY beat the other person, isn't this whole thing rather pointless. Superman, Batman, Flash, or Wonder Woman. Take your pick. Because if it's based on sheer power alone, and nothing else, 1 of those 4 will win every single time depending on the scenario. People like Bane, Harley, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Nightwing, Grundy, Joker, Catwoman, Lex, and Cyborg etc. shouldn't even show up.

Lantern has a shot; Doomsday should be included in those "4 unbeatables" as he's just a Superman that doesn't hold back; Green Arrow is practically Batman himself just with less hand to hand ability and gadgets; Lex has a battle armor forged from high tech human technology and Apokolips, among others, that allow him to battle with Superman.

Edit: Forgot Captain Marvel, this is far from a cut and dry "these four would beat anyone".

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
flash did it too, right at the end before the stage transition, he ducks under two hits, then armors through Shazam's bolt.
Ya it looks like they gave everyone some armor, I would imagine this would cost 2 bars instead of just 1.

trufenix

bye felicia
Ya it looks like they gave everyone some armor, I would imagine this would cost 2 bars instead of just 1.
It would make sense, since you can MB specials you can also MB the power shots. Only the cancelled one costs meter, and it costs two. Naked one costs free.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Oh man, I thought Joker air dashed up on the rooftop for a second. Then I realised he was just grabbing the flame drone thing lol.

This fights were good, I found last weeks 100x better and more exciting, this is how I felt after the release of today's videos compared to last week. :p. Last week's had more combos too in em.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Look at lex's range on his normals Holy Shit
Look at Lex's mass amount of moves with different properties

Yall imma say dis shit right naow Lex is gonna be a really good character untill people find a way around him

Ps. when i was watching the lex vs joker i gasm'ed so much, so hard

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Well I watched the Joker Luther fight and I will give my inputs on it when I get home and watched it with a little better quality as well as Shazam and Flash.