What's new

Battle Arena 2 Winners Announced! Gameplay Footage Now Available

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Everything they've done to Captain Marvel aesthetically has been awful. Not a big fan of the hood staying on constantly, would have loved it for a win pose or entrance pose but not the entire match.

And why would they switch his lightning from gold to white???? They absolutely nailed everything about him in MKvsDC and just dropped the ball with him so far in this. His combos look great though, just wish he did.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
looking at the brackets im happy that Batman vs Joker cant be the finals (im sure thats how the fans would vote it)..

Flash better beat Joker in that matchup and Batman vs Wonderwoman is a tossup although Batman will win cause for sure he will get the votes...

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
looking at the brackets im happy that Batman vs Joker cant be the finals (im sure thats how the fans would vote it)..

Flash better beat Joker in that matchup and Batman vs Wonderwoman is a tossup although Batman will win cause for sure he will get the votes...
I would assume people are most looking forward to Batman vs. Superman in the finals. I don't think Joker would beat either of those two in any bracket.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I would assume people are most looking forward to Batman vs. Superman in the finals. I don't think Joker would beat either of those two in any bracket.
Yea I agree... Joker is never going to win a vote poll over Bats or Supes... not possible..

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
Lex Luthor has:

-A Sentinel/Dr.Doom type air missiles (UMvC3)
-A Seth's Tandem Engine (SF4)
-Some kind of electricity gun
-A huge battle axe/pike
-Some type of timed bomb that can seemingly float
-An overshield that seems to be unaffected by projectiles, maybe unaffected by everything (Jade MK9)
-An electric proximity mine
-Satellite charged Spirit bomb
The shield blocks the next three hits I think.

trufenix

bye felicia
Well, isn't that what people thought about Jade at first too?
Jade couldn't slow down time. Unless Flash has like, no damage and no mixups, he is going to be a big problem.

edit: Joker could very easily take Superman or Batman in the polls. This is a popularity contest and Joker is one of the most beloved movie villains of all time.

A lot of characters have supers that involve a chang of scenery. Lex's satellite and Shazam's troposphere punch. Interesting to see how all of these supers work on different stages (ie. not on a planet)

the flash looks so broken. He can phase through projectiles and has great anti-air. Plus he can slow down time THEN use his super? WTF
Lol calm down man, this is pre-release gameplay. Also, who knows how much meter is used to do those things? Just enjoy the gameplays :)