What's new

Battle Arena 2 Winners Announced! Gameplay Footage Now Available

Pizza

Thrill Kill
lol but maybe Green Lantern is going to face someone in the last match.

Well, then, there is not much to guess for the next week. Superman Vs Doomsday seems obvious, and Deathstroke Vs Catwoman is hinted at their own website, so...

So did Deathstroke, and Freddy Kruiger.
WTF NRS.
Also WTF ED BOON.

Since it's funny how he doesn't want to have Hawkman in the game, because Hawkman refused to sacrifice himself to save an entire city or something like that, yet ...
... Ed Boon is fine with having pedos in his game. I wonder if pedo-bear will come out from the right side of the screen and yell: "TASTY LOLIIII!!!" when GL and Deathstroke fight.

Would have liked to see Shazam win, just to see more of his gameplay, given we've seen plenty of Flash already. As for next week, I'm betting noble hero = nobility = Aquaman vs vile = gross = Grundy

Heres a smile worth dying 4!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361006641.638744.jpg

Side note: i dont get it :/... Why not make shazams hood movable during the match? I would like to see some hair instead of that glued on hood of his :/

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
very disappointed with the joker,he looks like he doesnt have any tools at all although i enjoyed the crowbar.on a more positive note luthor and shazam looked amazing i think shazam will be a main of mine. fuck the flash btw fucking johnny cage crossed with kabal gtfo.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
great videos !

Shazam = Raiden copycat ?

Flash seems amazing, seems to have a anti-projectile movie, more or less like Jade .... in the video, he shakes his molecules and Shazam's lighting ray just pass through him

Lex Luthor = looks like John McClane in a robotic exoskeleton suit, haha ! Anyway, seems to have very good defensive options moves ;)

Joker .... oh my ! Joker seems to be a trickster badass mofo, with such dirty moves , haha, like a cheater bastard !! He is fun and deadly and his win pose is the best ever ! 10/10 for Joker presentation, hehe :D

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i actually liked joker's moves and super but he pretty much killed my hopes of red hood dlc, aside from his stance and acid flower move his gameplay was almost exactly how i pictured red hood's to be.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
guns, crowbar, gas bombs (could be grenades but same use), knife, rocket launcher could be too.
his special moves really

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
That rocket launcher is a stage weapon... It was mentioned months ago, and you can see it fall out the display case(?) ...

REYTHEGREAT

im liking flash. i can tell hes going to be a problem. maybe top tier. lex looks good too, i think so far he is the best big character they have shown. he has a lot of tools.