What's new

Battle Arena 2 Winners Announced! Gameplay Footage Now Available

Last week fans around the world were given the opportunity to participate in the very first Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Arena. You all voted on who you believed would win in a fight between Bane vs Batman and Harley Quinn vs Wonder Woman.

Today, we conclude the second week in the 10 week long journey of Super Fights which pits together some of your favorite DC heroes and villains that will appear in the upcoming video game Injustice: Gods Among Us by NetherRealm Studios.

If you voted this week, watch the videos below to see who stood victorious between the Scarlet Speedster himself, The Flash vs Shazam, and The Clown Prince of Crime himself, The Joker vs Lex Luthor.

Be sure to tune in this Monday, February 18th, to see the Super Fights being presented for Battle Arena 3! To vote visiting the following link injustice.dccomics.com when it goes live to win cool prizes and exclusive DLC codes to use in game.

Injustice: Gods Among Us releases 4/16/2013 NA, and 4/19/2013 EU.

The Flash vs Shazam :​
The Joker vs Lex Luthor :​

Attachments

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
What are these moves where they charge up? It seems like everyone has theme and I have yet to see what they do.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Shit, Shazam looks awesome. And dat Joker winpose. That first Gotham transition looks kinda dumb though.

Looks like Shazam's trait is probably that thing where his fists are covered in electricity, and he's indeed got a teleport. Lex has some awesome trap-type things, and that jumping axe normal looks like it'll probably be a great crossup. Any idea what Joker's trait is? My best guess is random weapons, like the pistol and bazooka.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I liked the stage transitions a lot at first, but when someone like the Joker sends Lex Luthor on a 2,000 foot upwards journey with an uppercut they just seem unforgivably awkward, distracting... kinda dumb. Probably not using these things at all if it won't net me a round.

Also, what's the deal with the screen constantly shifting angles in combos for no real reason? Also seems awkward, distracting... kinda dumb.

Also, what's the deal with the screen constantly shifting angles in combos for no real reason? Also seems awkward, distracting... kinda dumb.
The final game won't do that. It's just NRS playing with camera angles to make the game look more dynamic and cinematic in this case.