What's new

Batman vs The Flash, TYM Vote!

Who will win between Batman and The Flash

• Total voters

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
There aren't people who SERIOUSLY think Batman would win, right?
He boned Talia al Ghul. He won at sex, let Flash have the fight.

Anyway, fuck Batman. Even as a kid I rooted against him and I'm not going to stop that shit now.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
After seeing Batman beat Wonder Tranny, I won't be surprised to see him winning the whole damn thing.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
An argument could be made for anybody to defeat anyone in certain circumstances. Isn't that sort of the magic/fun of superheroes? That in the comics they rarely if ever make it set in stone who would beat who...because that would just get boring, and turn into a giant rock, paper, scissors match? Superman beats Flash, Flash beats Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman beats Batman, but Batman can beat Superman if the circumstances are right... In the end, they're fictional characters...the writers can make them defeat whoever they want. So it's pointless to say "he'd/she'd never win". For the record, if Captain Cold can pose a threat to Flash in some capacity, anyone could. lol

Im voting Batman, not because of who woul win in a fight becuase honestly, they are comic book characters, but because IVE SEEN ENOUGH FLASH GAMEPLAY. Whoever would win is deemed by the writers...Batmans a regular guy but his achievements are godlike.

With the battle arena, ACTUAL DECENT BATMAN GAMEPLAY has just barely reached the surface. Ive already seen how busted flash is going to be and his combos. i want to see more batman and i think thats a much better reason to vote then just OH THIS GUY WOULD WIN!!!!. Savethose ridiculous debates for when the game comes out and determine that amongst your fiends

Reedoms

Noob
An argument could be made for anybody to defeat anyone in certain circumstances. Isn't that sort of the magic/fun of superheroes? That in the comics they rarely if ever make it set in stone who would beat who...because that would just get boring, and turn into a giant rock, paper, scissors match? Superman beats Flash, Flash beats Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman beats Batman, but Batman can beat Superman if the circumstances are right... In the end, they're fictional characters...the writers can make them defeat whoever they want. So it's pointless to say "he'd/she'd never win". For the record, if Captain Cold can pose a threat to Flash in some capacity, anyone could. lol
I'm gonna stop you there and point out that no one beats Flash except extreme reality warpers. Speed Force pulls some bullshit out of its ass.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
I'm gonna vote Batman because I wanna see Batman vs Superman, couldn't give a lesser s*** about who would actually win, as shouldn't you.

Why the f*** would people want to see freaking Flash vs Green Lantern in the grand finals? How f***ing not hype would that be?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Wonder Woman vs Superman wouldn't be hype at all.

Batman vs Superman, goddamn yes I'd love to see them pulling out all the stops with these combos too. I want a 10 minute combo exhibition in the craziest fucking stage ever

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

Yes because Batman has an "unknown" factor: With other heroes you know their powers and abilities from the get go but the sky is the limit with Batman and his belt. There's simply no telling what he has so anyone can say "he acquired a medallion that renders magic useless" or some shit.

Error

DF2+R2
Batman, because i want to see an absolutely hype fight between Supes and the Caped Crusader.
Wonder Woman vs Superman wouldn't be hype at all.

Batman vs Superman, goddamn yes I'd love to see them pulling out all the stops with these combos too. I want a 10 minute combo exhibition in the craziest fucking stage ever
>Hype

>Batman vs. Superman

Pick one.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've said it before and I'll say it again: In a straight-up fight based purely on his fighting abilities and whatever gadgets he had on hand at the time, Batman would pretty much lose to any of the super-powered guys (SM, WW, GL, etc). Because of this, I have to assume that Batman is going into each of these fights on his terms, meaning he already has his contingencies and strategies planned out beforehand.

In the case of Flash, assuming Batman has prepared for the fight, I've got to give it to Batman all the way. Otherwise Flash could just disintegrate him before he even knew what was happening. If you're curious how a character like Batman can take down a character like the Flash, here's a panel of Prometheus (basically an evil Batman) taking out Green Lantern and Flash at the same time without breaking a sweat:

I should mention the entire thing about the bombs is a straight-up lie, but Flash has no way of knowing that.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

"On his terms...." "planned out before..." You aren't taking into account that Flash would have "plans" and "be prepared" as well. The JL knows each other very well so you can't just say "well, with equal prep time for both parties, Batman would win because he has plans".