What's new

Batman vs The Flash, TYM Vote!

Who will win between Batman and The Flash

• Total voters

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
"On his terms...." "planned out before..." You aren't taking into account that Flash would have "plans" and "be prepared" as well. The JL knows each other very well so you can't just say "well, with equal prep time for both parties, Batman would win because he has plans".
In most cases I'd agree, but that's kind of Batman's whole thing. Flash and Supes can fall back on their raw power, but give Batman enough time and he can overcome just about any obstacle. I'm sure Flash is fully capable of strategic planning, but he can't be anywhere close to Batman's level of genius.

A character like Flash is kind of a one-trick pony: he's super fast...and that's about it. While that's an incredibly potent ability, if you can figure out a way to make it a non-issue, Flash is done. In the pic I posted, all Prometheus has to do to render Flash completely impotent is lie to him. And if anyone was likely to actually have motion detectors calibrated to the Flash's superspeed, it'd be the Bat.

Unlike Flash with his superspeed, Batman has an infinite number of ways he can approach a fight, and you can rest assured he's not going to enter that fight until he's already got the victory secured.

except here that they made you enter the fight, without kryptonite, without explosive motion detectors, without amazonian repellent. just his usual gadgets

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
In most cases I'd agree, but that's kind of Batman's whole thing. Flash and Supes can fall back on their raw power, but give Batman enough time and he can overcome just about any obstacle. I'm sure Flash is fully capable of strategic planning, but he can't be anywhere close to Batman's level of genius.

A character like Flash is kind of a one-trick pony: he's super fast...and that's about it. While that's an incredibly potent ability, if you can figure out a way to make it a non-issue, Flash is done. In the pic I posted, all Prometheus has to do to render Flash completely impotent is lie to him. And if anyone was likely to actually have motion detectors calibrated to the Flash's superspeed, it'd be the Bat.

Unlike Flash with his superspeed, Batman has an infinite number of ways he can approach a fight, and you can rest assured he's not going to enter that fight until he's already got the victory secured.

This is one of the things I dislike about Batman: "it's his thing", "he's Batman", "he's a genius that can plan for anything". That's all well and good but there has to come a point and a man of Flash's speed is that point, a man that can learn to become a World Class surgeon in a matter of hours is that point, a warrior princess with many super abilities and no weakness is that point.

Have they ever clocked Flash's full speed? Because every time they think they have it pinned he just becomes faster. "Motion sensors calibrated to Flash's speed"....what speed? Top speed? A certain amount of speed?

Even if Batman says "I have bombs planted"....where? In their arena? Because Batman would probably get hit with that blast or Flash would put him in the line of it. Other people? Batman is not a villain and would not do this, if he won't let a sniper kill Joker then he won't plant bombs near people. So, what is the plan here in terms of Flash's speed?....BTW, if you say he's done something to the arena couldn't Flash just run around the arena once he's done setting up W/E and disable them?

Flash manipulates his speed in more ways than just "being fast" and Batman has entered several fights where he's gotten his ass kicked despite knowing about his opponent.

Error

DF2+R2
A character like Flash is kind of a one-trick pony: he's super fast...and that's about it.
All incarnations of the Flash can move, think, and react at light speeds as well as having superhuman endurance that allows them to run incredible distances without tiring. Some, notably later versions, can vibrate so fast that they can pass through walls in a process called quantum tunneling,[13] travel through time and can also lend and borrow speed. Furthermore, all members have an invisible aura around their bodies that prevents themselves and their clothes from being affected by air friction as they move at high speed.[volume & issue needed] Speedsters can heal more rapidly than the average human.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I voted for Batman because he's the fuckin' Batman. He has used genius techniques and carried out battle plans to take out opponents that far outmatched him.

Deathstroke has taken on the Flash. A far more hype match IMHO would be Batman vs Deathstroke.

Quick thinking without substance does not a genius make.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I voted for Batman because he's the fuckin' Batman. He has used genius techniques and carried out battle plans to take out opponents that far outmatched him.

Deathstroke has taken on the Flash. A far more hype match IMHO would be Batman vs Deathstroke.

Quick thinking without substance does not a genius make.
most people don't count that fight seeing as it had a lot of bullshit like Deathstroke being able to use his willpower to over take a green lantern

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
We could google examples of "X beats Y because of Z" all day but the point is that all of these guys are gods in their own right and who would beat who is speculative and subject to the writer's and reader's imagination. I'm just not a fan of the Flash, so folks like Deathstroke and Batman (Who are more right up my alley in terms of who I relate to) will always come up with a scenario in my mind where they can be taken down.

Like I was saying though, a far more hyped match up to talk about would be Batman vs Deathstroke. If I want a speedster, I will vote for Sonic the Hedgehog. Fuck Flash.

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'd like to ask who these people are going to vote for if not Batman vs Superman at this point.

Flash vs Green Lantern? Yeah, that'll draw people in.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
We could google examples of "X beats Y because of Z" all day but the point is that all of these guys are gods in their own right and who would beat who is speculative and subject to the writer's and reader's imagination. I'm just not a fan of the Flash, so folks like Deathstroke and Batman (Who are more right up my alley in terms of who I relate to) will always come up with a scenario in my mind where they can be taken down.

Like I was saying though, a far more hyped match up to talk about would be Batman vs Deathstroke. If I want a speedster, I will vote for Sonic the Hedgehog. Fuck Flash.
Yo but the Flash has the Best Villains..

Like "The Thinker". Oh, boy he thinks! ! ! :confused:

....and "Ragdoll" and we all know how good Ragdoll is! :cool:

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Just say touché damn it. :p

This whole thing is making me seriously MORE hyped for Injustice now. I can not wait to see how the story explains how the playing field is 'leveled' for the more human characters.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Just say touché damn it. :p

This whole thing is making me seriously MORE hyped for Injustice now. I can not wait to see how the story explains how the playing field is 'leveled' for the more human characters.
Im betting Ares magic or Raven magic

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
I don't want Batman vs. Superman in the finals, it's too fucking predictable. Personally, I wanted Wonder Woman to whup Batman's ass that way the final could be between two super-powered people, but too late for that shit.
It's "f***ing predictable" for a reason dude.
It's the best match we could have, anyone else besides Batman wouldn't feel on Superman's level of popularity and greatness.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
I'd like to ask who these people are going to vote for if not Batman vs Superman at this point.

Flash vs Green Lantern? Yeah, that'll draw people in.
Luckily NRS, as seen from the Gamestop join the party charade, are rigging all the votes.