What's new

Batman vs The Flash, TYM Vote!

Who will win between Batman and The Flash

• Total voters
Might as well start it early, we haven't done one of these in a while, usually they turn out to be fun with good discussions. We've now made it past Round 1 and concluded Round 2 this week. Batman and The Flash advanced toward the Semi Final round. We're getting another hiatus next week, as the Semi Final rounds begin starting March, 25th.

Who do you want to win? Will Flash have the fanbase to overcome the hoard of supporters for The Caped Crusader? I mean he just did beat out the Joker, I didn't expect that upset.

My vote goes towards Batman, he's gonna armor his way toward victory!

No one beats the Bat.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Just out of curiosity, what is batman's contingency plan against the flash in a non-fighting game setting?
Some kinda Vibra bullet in the comics which makes no sense seeing Flash dodges bullets all the time
in the Movie Mirror Master uses a hostage to put a bomb on him but that one makes no sense seeing as Batman would never use a hostage

Reedoms

Noob
Just out of curiosity, what is batman's contingency plan against the flash in a non-fighting game setting?
Getting punched in the face infinitely until he's dead.

in the Movie Mirror Master uses a hostage to put a bomb on him but that one makes no sense seeing as Batman would never use a hostage
Hostage was a hologram made by Mirror Master.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Then again they were altered.........Batman even said so. They were planned to stop not kill people.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Okay guys we got through the Joker,okay stay with me.use logic,live logic,love logic.Dont let Batman beat Flash.Bruce Wayne got nothing on Barry Allen.I know it will be hard,but we can overcome this!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Batman's my favorite character... and I wanna see more of his crazy robo bat combos. So... screw voting for who would win. I'm voting batman.

Hate on haters.

SLy

Noob
I want the Grand Finals to be Flash vs Green Lantern..

NRS keeps saving Batmans ass just because he's batman..

Mulder

King of Heroes
I don't get why people hate Batman now. Let the kids who think because they watched the Nolan Movies and played Arkham City that they know shit about Batman. XD I consider my self a die hard Green Lantern fan but I don't let it bother me. I love both GL and Batman. Why should I hate one because I love the other? Makes no sense. XD Hate the fans not the franchise.