What's new

Match-up Discussion Batman Match-Up Discussion

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I really hate to sound like a scrub, but thanks a bunch you guys.
Ill try these out the next time i fight that arsehead.

dust.

Noob
I really hate to sound like a scrub, but thanks a bunch you guys.
Ill try these out the next time i fight that arsehead.
You aren't sounding like a scrub at all. This is still a very very young game and we are all working on learning the matchups! Lets share all of the information we can gather and level up together!

Nah it's all good, I still got no idea how to fight Catwoman or Raven lol
Haha those 2 can be very annoying as well as some others...

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
Honestly my least favorite Batman match ups are (in no actual order) Superman, Aquaman, Raven, Catwoman.

dust.

Noob
Honestly my least favorite Batman match ups are (in no actual order) Superman, Aquaman, Raven, Catwoman.
I think Killer Frost will soon join that list once people start getting better with her. She seems to have some stupid stuff.

dust.

Noob
block low. that is all. lol. she really isn't a problem and i dont see her becoming one :p
Well the slide goes 3/4th screen, is pretty damn fast, is safe on block and will lead to meterless ~40% combos. I guess other than that she's not too bad but everyone has their cheap shit so I suppose you are right lol.

dust.

Noob
you can neutral jump the slide. or armor b3 or armor f3 it
True but not on reaction. It comes out way too fast. Try it lol. Oh and I forgot to mention she has inescapable resets when her trait is charged and she does have 50/50 mixups on wakeup. She is damn good and I think she is probably top 5 in the game.

Edit: Just wanted to reiterate that the slide is really really really good lol.

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
raven is tricky. it can be awkward at first because she makes you not want to move. but you're bats really help you out in this mu and batman is better up close and i think he wins this mu. aquaman is just a bad mu for us it seems :p idk y you wouldnt like the super man and cat woman mu though?
Superman's blockstrings are annoying and his eyebeaming can be frustrating. Catwoman... I just can't seem to get a good read on, no matter who I pick. For one her cat dash is retardedly good when MB'd, and her normals feel fast.

Superman's blockstrings are annoying and his eyebeaming can be frustrating. Catwoman... I just can't seem to get a good read on, no matter who I pick. For one her cat dash is retardedly good when MB'd, and her normals feel fast.
tom brady made a video about dealing with supermans 50/50s you could check out on youtube. his eyebeams are not a problem. the long one he does is super slow. and a lot of super man players like to jump up and do it out of the air. upward batarangs can take care of that. and catwomans normals might be fast but so are batmans. and isn't her cat dash fully punishable? i think it is

I find that if you play patient against Aquaman, Catwoman Superman, and raven, you can win. It's all a matter of reading your opponent. I mained ryu, Yun and Ken in AE, so I'm accustomed to rushing down AND playing patient. Chuck batarang and trait until u frustrate the hell out of them. Pick your opponent apart by mixing up your rush down and zoning. One good read can lead into a 30-40+% combo, then back to zoning. I think ppl watch Reo's rush down and assume that you ALWAYS have to rush down, u don't. I also like crossing up with air db2, provides a little mixup instead of always using j2 bc it will delay u in the air and score a hit and cause a knock down if they jump. Hope this helps. I'm having a ton of fun playing/learning Bruce

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

tom brady made a video about dealing with supermans 50/50s you could check out on youtube. his eyebeams are not a problem. the long one he does is super slow. and a lot of super man players like to jump up and do it out of the air. upward batarangs can take care of that. and catwomans normals might be fast but so are batmans. and isn't her cat dash fully punishable? i think it is

What's Toms YouTube?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

i'm really getting outzoned by green arrows fire arrow to a point he gets a nice lead till i get to him and even then his upclose game is at least even with bats. Any comments on that match-up?

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
Anybody have tips for the dooms day matchup? I played 15 games aganist a doomsday buddy of mine, he didnt perform any combos, or strings for that matter, simply using a lot of MB specials and getting me to the corner then I was screwed.

Any tips here would be greatly appreciated

Anybody have tips for the dooms day matchup? I played 15 games aganist a doomsday buddy of mine, he didnt perform any combos, or strings for that matter, simply using a lot of MB specials and getting me to the corner then I was screwed.

Any tips here would be greatly appreciated
block :p. when he does mb shoulder charge he is plus 6 or 9 so you have to block his next attack. . and when he does his mb air drop just dash and he'll miss and you can punish him

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
bats. get in with bats. and tantrum stance is the 50/50 right? well you are either going to just block low or high. just remember getting hit by the low is taking a lot less damage than if you get hit by the over head. and if you have a big enough life lead you can actually zone her a bit and make her come to you. play batmans pressure game up close. do what batman does. he wins this one
Tantrum stance is not a 50/50.

i have a friend who has got to be the best harley quinn online right now. ima play them then ill come back with better advice