What's new

Batgirl Vortex can be punished

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
You didn't test anything. Raven d1 can't reach. Sure that string is -7 but she has b2d3 which is overhead low and -6. Someone close this thread.

Blind_Ducky

Calm down hostile man read the thread again it says that starts with Standing 1 my friend
You looked at the frame data without testing and are talking out your ass. Cage Redfield and I are testing stuff and None of these are working. We are not this stupid that we woul have overlooked batgirls overhead string unsafe.

You looked at the frame data without testing and are talking out your ass. Cage Redfield and I are testing stuff and None of these are working. We are not this stupid that we woul have overlooked batgirls overhead string unsafe.
I ask a question: Is the distance being taken into account here? It seems distance factors into the safety of Batgirl's vortex.
Look at AssassiN's quotation below:
After checking this out, it seems Batgirl has different frame-data on B2U3/D3 depending on distance.
If it's done right next to the opponent, she is safe however there is hole between B2 and U3/D3(can be supered or backdashed, backdash cannot punish it).
If it's done at max distance, there is no hole between B2U3/D3 but she is unsafe on B2U3 while still being safe on B2D3.

Blind_Ducky

I ask a question: Is the distance being taken into account here? It seems distance factors into the safety of Batgirl's vortex.
Look at AssassiN's quotation below:
Yes we're trying different distances. Lobo d1 worked but flash and Raven didn't. Kevo didn't test anything.

AssassiN

Noob
Blind_Man

Why are you getting so aggressive?
I've tested it myself by putting Flash on Flying Uppercut reversal, if done at the right distance it's punishable.
However, I wouldn't rely on this seeing it needs to be done at the absolute max distance.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Blind_Man

Why are you getting so aggresive?
I've tested it myself by putting Flash on Flying Uppercut reversal, if done at the right distance it's punishable.
However, I wouldn't rely on this seeing it needs to be done at the absolute max distance.
For me it works everytime its a strict window and thnx assassin hes testing it out online its like a 1 frame link but it works

B2u3 is easily d1'able, but the problem is that B2D3 exists. And you can't react to B2D3/B2U3 after blocking B2. You can't whiff punish it after backdashing either option. You have to respect the string unless you're fucking superman with 5Frame super or something.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
B2u3 is easily d1'able, but the problem is that B2D3 exists. And you can't react to B2D3/B2U3 after blocking B2. You can't whiff punish it after backdashing either option. You have to respect the string unless you're fucking superman with 5Frame super or something.
But its full combo punishable thats big i understand B2D3 exsist but just having that in the back of there mind is a big plus

For me it works everytime its a strict window and thnx assassin hes testing it out online its like a 1 frame link but it works
Oh, well that is a reasonable explanation for why it isn't working.

One-frame link, huh? Difficult, but good to know.
Still, it's nice to know these things. It might come in handy someday.

But its full combo punishable thats big i understand B2D3 exsist but just having that in the back of there mind is a big plus

then why alternate between b2u3 or b2d3? Why not just use B2D3 all the time? It's a better mix-up string, it's +32 on hit, and it still leads to a full combo. Unless the damage you get off B2U3 is EXCEPTIONALLY larger than the damage you get from B2D3, I don't see why anyone would use B2U3 over B2D3.

Blind_Ducky

Cool man ur really hostile over a game thread its cool believe what you want
Believe what I want? You said I'm practicing this online even though I'm definitely practicing this offline but whatever I guess since you say so I'm playing online but believe its offline.