What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

Mulder

King of Heroes
Green pickle... is that a bald joke? Also, why the hate towards people who wanted MMH? Why kick us while we're down? That's a little cruel if you ask me.
Boon just heavily hinted that MMH is in. I can mock the green pickle all I want.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I didn't do anything to anyone. And I don't know who "us" is.
He just means people were calling Batgirl weird names. So I guess Mulder now calls MMH the green pickle. I don't even know why people give characters weird names as though it changes anything. It is just childish. :16Bit

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
We don't spam topics not involving her that she's in the game though.

Such as? Again, I'm not one of those people so you'll have to point this out...BTW, I'm sure I have seen people saying "Batgirl is in, suck it haters" and the like in topics not pertaining to her but I could be wrong.

Because that's exactly what you are.

If that's what you wanna call it, I honestly don't care about being called a "hater" or "salty" or what have you. Babs was a bad choice for a DLC character given the amount of people in the DCU that aren't in the game.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Well to say she wasn't mainly made for fanservice like Nightwing would be bullshit.

On the flip side...

To say she and Nightwing have nothing more going for them butt (pun) fanservice is also bullshit.
i dont really see what else Batgirl has going for her *shrug*

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
It pisses the hell out of the fans of Mr.Pickle. I do it for the butthurt rage it causes.
I don't mind. I just wont personally do it. I don't think it adds any relevance to the discussion and it makes you sound a little disrespectful. :16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
All I wanted was Beast Boy, that's all I want. Take every character away that's in my disc, let me never EVER win a match again, make him worse than Rock from Soul Calibur 4, but just give him to me NRS!! *sobs*
No please... not as bad a Rock from Soul Calibur 4. Please no. Please. Dear god no. :16Bit

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
All you MMH fans. If you don't know how hard they bashed us, well, you need to monitor the forums more.
Don't generalize, and bashing fans of a character that's actually in the game is very different from bashing a character that isn't. And I don't monitor the DLC threads because they're normally filled with immature morons that care only about pointless shit.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Such as? Again, I'm not one of those people so you'll have to point this out...BTW, I'm sure I have seen people saying "Batgirl is in, suck it haters" and the like in topics not pertaining to her but I could be wrong.

If that's what you wanna call it, I honestly don't care about being called a "hater" or "salty" or what have you. Babs was a bad choice for a DLC character given the amount of people in the DCU that aren't in the game.
So would MMH if he get in. Bad DLC.