What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
And people are complaining due to gameplay footage (among other things). A multitude of characters over her and, if you wanted Babs, why not just play Batman? All he doesn't have is 90 percent of her moveset just like Supes/MMH.

That is open to be discussed.
I haven't seen one person complain about her GAMEPLAY. I have heard the complaint that she is doing stuff Batman should have had... but I haven't read a single comment about her gameplay being lack luster. :16Bit

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
sorry man prolly would of being more efficient to quote the guy you quoted
Your missing my point. Like completely.

I don't find the middle finger offensive. Like at all, and in fact I just laugh at people who flip me off. What? I'm supposed to be offended by a stupid meaningless hand gesture. Which is why I find censoring his bird flipping really stupid considering we already know what the hand gesture looks like.

In B4 someone tells me the blurring was done to be funny. Again.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
No it's not. It's posted to show us what she looks like and opened for our thoughts on the character's gameplay. Not to say "This character should have been over her." etc.

Can people not have the thoughts "she seems like a different Batman, X would have been more diverse" and it still fall under this?

Oh boo-hoo you wanted the green pickle. I feel so sorry for you..........not.

Not at all, I actually wanted Animal Man or Blue Beetle (Jaime) over anyone else, I just didn't want Babs or any other Bat people.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Not all of us go on forums, facebook, twitter, etc. to complain about characters who did or didn't make it into the game. Some of us are content with just having a decent DC fighter to play.
As am I, and I'm just speaking of things I've noticed. I certainly haven't trolled every social website claiming she's a waste, and I'm happy for the Batgirl fans. However, I do believe fans of characters such as MMH were royally screwed over. And I hope in the future he'll become DLC for all the people who have been asking for him since the game's announcement.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
As am I, and I'm just speaking of things I've noticed. I certainly haven't trolled every social website claiming she's a waste, and I'm happy for the Batgirl fans. However, I do believe fans of characters such as MMH were royally screwed over. And I hope in the future he'll become DLC for all the people who have been asking for him since the game's announcement.
You make for a great mediator. I appreciate that you are happy for the Batgirl Army. Thanks. :16Bit

Komatose

The Prettiest
Can people not have the thoughts "she seems like a different Batman, X would have been more diverse" and it still fall under this?

Not at all, I actually wanted Animal Man or Blue Beetle (Jaime) over anyone else, I just didn't want Babs or any other Bat people.
You can. But a lot of people are tired of hearing it because you guys don't make it sound like discussion. You all make it seem like you are all whiny bitches.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
You can. But a lot of people tired of hearing it because you guys don't make it sound like discussion. You all make it seem like you are all whiny bitches.

And you guys make it sound like it's the greatest thing ever that she's included and that we're all just salty walking piles of salt.

Edit: Blanket statements work both ways.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
You can. But a lot of people are tired of hearing it because you guys don't make it sound like discussion. You all make it seem like you are all whiny bitches.
Words of wisdom. Maybe if you guys came off a little more articulate... it would be a relevant discussion. :16Bit

You guys also need new material. Do you really think you are the first to bring up you are sick of Batman characters? Do you think you are the first to say someone else deserved the slot? The first to say she is only in because she has Bat in her name? Think again.

Mulder

King of Heroes
And you guys make it sound like it's the greatest thing ever that she's included and that we're all just salty walking piles of salt.

Edit: Blanket statements work both ways.
We don't spam topics not involving her that she's in the game though.