What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

The Flash:
Super speed (Speed Force)
Self-molecular control
Time travel Cyclone/tornado/highwind generation,
Steal Speed
Mass Punch
Universe Travel
Frictionless aura
Veloctity sharpened perceptions
Probability prediction (Post-Flashpoint)

Professor Zoom:
Super-Speed
Time Travel
Temporal annihilation
Absorption of intelligence through physical contact
Age alteration
Time manipulation
is that a yes or a no?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
So opinions can be false? You're a joke. You are wasting me time.

"No one likes him" is not an opinion, it's presented as a fact. If even one person likes him then it's proven false and there are many that like him.

"He's a Superman clone but green" is just false as they don't share even close to the same powerset.

"Too many JL people" is the only opinion based one and I came with a counter argument instead of saying whether it was true or false.

Mulder

King of Heroes
He means recently (I think), and that's because right before those two months, DC fired Batgirl's writer. Who's been writing her for years. And fan outcry was so huge, she was rehired the next week. But, she didn't get to write the issues for the two months.
......I said Killing Joke....fail. I meant Death of the Family.

Komatose

The Prettiest
"No one likes him" is not an opinion, it's presented as a fact. If even one person likes him then it's proven false and there are many that like him.

"He's a Superman clone but green" is just false as they don't share even close to the same powerset.

"Too many JL people" is the only opinion based one and I came with a counter argument instead of saying whether it was true or false.
Okay cool. I don't care lmao.

I now have no regrets mocking MMH. I'm sorry Juggs, Lantern's Light, @EGXI, and usually @ICE_COLD_ZERO. But most of the fans of this character are whiny idiotic little bitches.
Agreed.

Error

DF2+R2
lol, her gameplay is so shitty, and her super looks like a weak version of Black Adam's using rubber bands to get her opponent into the air because she cannot fly on her own.

And where the fuck is she grappling on to go that high?

RYX

BIG PUSHER