What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Oh, hold the phone guys. They also said at the end that the "killing joke pack" is sold separately. Does this mean we will get a Robin skin for Nightwing (Robin being a batman character durr)? Or could it mean a bunch of joke costumes (just funny like Joker's)?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
You are free to join the Batgirl Army whenever you wish. :16Bit
Why be angsty? Why not just let go and enjoy the finer things in life. Enjoy the character as a character... not as a character that could have been... join us.
haha dont get all culty on me now, ill wait until i get hands on with her but i am liking what i see so far

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Here's the last thing I'll say about this....

If everyone is just ok with NRS shitting out DLCs that aren't what the MAJORITY of fans want, then this will just continue to happen. Remember when the rumor was Lobo, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter and Swamp Thing? Remember how much BETTER that sounded?

We are paying 15 bucks, which isn't a lot, but it's still our money. When we don't even know what we are getting, for people to continue doing that, it needs to be a good payoff.

Lobo, Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion aren't a good payoff. Sorry. When I first heard that was the rumor, I trusted NRS to not do that to us, but they did.

Anyway, I'm cool with the roster they have on the disc. The DLC was a waste of money, though. Might as well throw Mokap in while they're at it.
Who is the majority? What does the majority want? Care to back up any of the claims you just contributed? I don't see any validity to them. All I see is someone complaining... :16Bit

Awesome. Can I get Starfire now?
Hopefully we'll get a second season pass. I'd really like to see NRS take on Starfire. She could have some wicked particle effects going for her sine her hair looks like it's on fire half the time and some biolumenscint blood/eyes.

And if there is one thing NRS is good at in fighters it's particles effects. If they could it'd be awesome if they gave her a battle aura of power or something. I'm talking like Darkstalkers Pyron waves of energy here.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Man, you guys are missing the point.

A lot of us are not only huge MK fans, but we are huge comic book fans. The DC Universe is IMMENSE. There's a ton of more interesting, more popular characters than Batgirl.

I would rather play a low tier Martian Manhunter, Red Hood or Talon than a top tier Batgirl any day.

And I'm not alone.
I would rather play Batgirl and i'm not alone! ALL HAIL BABS

trufenix

bye felicia
Man, you guys are missing the point.

A lot of us are not only huge MK fans, but we are huge comic book fans. The DC Universe is IMMENSE. There's a ton of more interesting, more popular characters than Batgirl.

I would rather play a low tier Martian Manhunter, Red Hood or Talon than a top tier Batgirl any day.

And I'm not alone.
I'm not missing the point, I'm just highlighting the hypocrisy of saying given the choice you would honestly rather PLAY A VIDEO GAME with a shitty interpretation of a good character than a good interpretation of a shitty character. That is absurd, and I can prove that you're wrong. Just post a picture of Injustice Raven and see what happens.

You can cry heartbreak all you want, but the reality is, whether its a varied diverse cast of worldly fruitcakes or not, NRS has made a solid fighting game with a ton of solid characters.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Hopefully we'll get a second season pass. I'd really like to see NRS take on Starfire. She could have some wicked particle effects going for her sine her hair looks like it's on fire half the time and some biolumenscint blood/eyes.

And if there is one thing NRS is good at in fighters it's particles effects. If they could it'd be awesome if they gave her a battle aura of power or something. I'm talking like Darkstalkers Pyron waves of energy here.

With how the DLC is set up on the select screen I could see it, 4 DLC characters on each side, but I guess we'll see.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Here's the last thing I'll say about this....

If everyone is just ok with NRS shitting out DLCs that aren't what the MAJORITY of fans want, then this will just continue to happen. Remember when the rumor was Lobo, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter and Swamp Thing? Remember how much BETTER that sounded?

We are paying 15 bucks, which isn't a lot, but it's still our money. When we don't even know what we are getting, for people to continue doing that, it needs to be a good payoff.

Lobo, Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion aren't a good payoff. Sorry. When I first heard that was the rumor, I trusted NRS to not do that to us, but they did.

Anyway, I'm cool with the roster they have on the disc. The DLC was a waste of money, though. Might as well throw Mokap in while they're at it.
The "majority" is not defined by internet forums. I don't know why anyone would pay for the season pass before they announce the characters only to complain about it afterwards.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Oh and another thing,why has she got a condom on her head? That costume Is so bad! I'd pay £100 for that joker costume though,best thing about the game so far

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Omfg! Was that a teleport? Obviously im jacked up right now cause i mained mileena in mk9. I hope that teleport is fast. It would put an immediate stop to all the chicken shit zoning in this game. If that teleport is legit shes a MUST play.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Omfg! Was that a teleport? Obviously im jacked up right now cause i mained mileena in mk9. I hope that teleport is fast. It would put an immediate stop to all the chicken shit zoning in this game. If that teleport is legit shes a MUST play.
I noticed that too. Her teleport did remind me of Mileena's. I hope it is legit. Injustice could really use more teleporters... or maybe I am just too used to MK9.:16Bit

MoldMan

Noob
Yt?
Not really they could turn around and just grab u and go back to zoning

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Just watched her gameplay vid. SHE. LOOKS. AMAZING.
I know. I just rewatched it. She reminds me of Sonya Blade and Jax Briggs. I hope I am right... I loved those guys. I am also a big fan of gadgets. She looks like she has quite a few tools. Also... dat super. :16Bit