What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
So it doesn't matter if NRS delivers a shitty or quality character, it only matters what color cape and tights and eye lasers they have? Wow.
That is what I am saying. The gameplay is what matters. In order to get our money's worth we just NEED a quality character. :16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Exactly, and to be completely honest what piss me off more than anything is that I think they do it just to secure sales. The first time I saw Batman gameplay I was like: where is the teleport move? why he has that scorpion's like grappling move? But then I was: Oh, well maybe they think it was a dumb whatever.

Now I see Batgirl and guess what? she has the freaking tools I wish Batman had...:(. I really was accepting the fact that she will be in the game, even being another batman char, even sharing the same concept as batman, but giving her the batman tool set he had in previous games?... thats low, really low... now I'm gonna cry to my room ... ;_;
That is what is getting me excited. She is using all of the tools Batman should have had. I can feel your salt. It is very grainy. :16Bit

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
So it doesn't matter if NRS delivers a shitty or quality character, it only matters what color cape and tights and eye lasers they have? Wow.
thats not it, the character selection limits what they can do so why pick a character (Batgirl) who can do nothing that 2 other characters in the game can already do when you could pick someone with more interesting skills and powers. im not mad about it anymore i just understand the people who are.

trufenix

bye felicia
i understand Lobo not having them but if Batgirl has 0 alts then we can give up on that dream
I don't see a reason to despair until Scorpion (or whoever #4 is). It didn't look like Cyber Sub was ever getting an alt and then he finally got one at the end.

And believe me, if they announce a Batgirl alt, people will bitch up a storm that Sinestro or Hawkgirl or someone else in the default cast is being totally shafted and NRS hates the fans.

I'm just thinking that since its called the killing joke pack, its gotta be some combination of Batman, Joker, and Batgirl since they're the primary players. Blue Tights Batman and Tourist Joker have been sold as figure variants before under the KJ banner. They could pull a fast one and go classic dome head joker, tourist joker, and classic Bat girl, but really, why wouldn't you play the Batman card again. Its free money.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Then don't play her/don't buy her. I don't know what else to say. If you don't like the character... just don't... use them? I don't see the point you are making. What character would you have rather seen?

Also in terms of the reveal... you didn't like her super? It is one of the more dramatic ones in the game.:16Bit
So you're saying.....get a refund on the Season Pass I bought? Let me know how to do that, brah.

Her super is fine. She's just a lame character that I couldn't care less about. I have plenty of other characters I like in the game, which I've said many times. Once again, though, she is pretty much one of the last characters in the entire DC Universe that I'd pick for DLC.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
First off I ate those words "Batgirl will be boring"
I agree with both sides. At the end of the day the way the cookie crumbles does come down to the fact that it is all about the gameplay. More and more of the KoF players are picking up Injustice and for the first time ever NRS is targeting a wider range of players from all over. To them it really doesn't matter weather it's Batman or Batgirl as far they're concerned it's a character that plays hype.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
So you're saying.....get a refund on the Season Pass I bought? Let me know how to do that, brah.

Her super is fine. She's just a lame character that I couldn't care less about. I have plenty of other characters I like in the game, which I've said many times. Once again, though, she is pretty much one of the last characters in the entire DC Universe that I'd pick for DLC.
You just apply for a refund with Sony/Xbox Live. Make a legitimate claim (that part isn't too hard). Then you can just buy the characters you want. Hopefully you will be so happy that you kept your hard earned 15 dollars. :16Bit

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Man, you guys are missing the point.

A lot of us are not only huge MK fans, but we are huge comic book fans. The DC Universe is IMMENSE. There's a ton of more interesting, more popular characters than Batgirl.

I would rather play a low tier Martian Manhunter, Red Hood or Talon than a top tier Batgirl any day.

And I'm not alone.

Komatose

The Prettiest
OMG that super bro! I literally got out of my seat for that one, it was crazy!
That was a cliff hanger for sure! Lol I didn't think she would land on top of him either. Especially with the knives that came out of her boots lol. Soooo awesome.

MorbidAltruism , I might be going back to a Babs avy soon lol.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Man, you guys are missing the point.

A lot of us are not only huge MK fans, but we are huge comic book fans. The DC Universe is IMMENSE. There's a ton of more interesting, more popular characters than Batgirl.

I would rather play a low tier Martian Manhunter, Red Hood or Talon than a top tier Batgirl any day.

And I'm not alone.
Whether you want to admit it or not, she is popular.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
First off I ate those words "Batgirl will be boring"
I agree with both sides. At the end of the day the way the cookie crumbles does come down to the fact that it is all about the gameplay. More and more of the KoF players are picking up Injustice and for the first time ever NRS is targeting a wider range of players from all over. To them it really doesn't matter weather it's Batman or Batgirl as far they're concerned it's a character that plays hype.
That should be the mentality of everyone. :16Bit