What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I don't see a reason to despair until Scorpion (or whoever #4 is). It didn't look like Cyber Sub was ever getting an alt and then he finally got one at the end.

And believe me, if they announce a Batgirl alt, people will bitch up a storm that Sinestro or Hawkgirl or someone else in the default cast is being totally shafted and NRS hates the fans.

I'm just thinking that since its called the killing joke pack, its gotta be some combination of Batman, Joker, and Batgirl since they're the primary players. Blue Tights Batman and Tourist Joker have been sold as figure variants before under the KJ banner. They could pull a fast one and go classic dome head joker, tourist joker, and classic Bat girl, but really, why wouldn't you play the Batman card again. Its free money.
cyber sub wasnt dlc tho.... and Batgirl has more costumes than Sinestro and Hawkgirl in comics so it would be understandable
and yeah if theres a killing joker pack it would have to include a batman skin of some sorts but i think its just killing joke joker for now, and honestly im not mad at another Batman character but i thought/hoped they would at least go with the most unique character left out Red Hood, if its about money they shoulda went with Robin he's the most recognizable and would sell the best *shrug*

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Good God you people complain a lot. 284 post conversation of:

I like her!
No she sucks!
No you suck!
Random cat meme

You didn't have to buy a season pass. Deal with it.

Or enjoy it! That's what I'd do.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
It is somewhat humorous that you are doing the same thing. Complaining I mean. You could try adding something relevant to the conversation. Perhaps people will follow suit. Don't get me wrong I agree with you... I just think you are approaching this wrong.

What were your initial thoughts on the gameplay?:16Bit

Guys guys guys! Rewatching I noticed something. Her knife/blade high heels aren't on all the time, they stay inside and don't pop out until she about to land on the target when doing her super. Other then that they are just combat boots.

It's like NRS heard my pleas to only giver her the combat high heels thing if they can make it make sense without breaking an ankle. YAY!:D

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Guys guys guys! Rewatching I noticed something. Her knife/blade high heels aren't on all the time, they stay inside and don't pop out until she about to land on the target when doing her super. Other then that they are just combat boots.

It's like NRS heard my pleas to only giver her the combat high heels thing if they can make it make sense. YAY!:D

her super is cool i like her gameplay too hell i might even use her tbh
but this is like having Hal Jordan, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner in the game so yeah people are gonna be pissed lol i was the worst when i found out but i might end up team batgirl who knows

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
her super is cool i like her gameplay too hell i might even use her tbh
but this is like having Hal Jordan, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner in the game so yeah people are gonna be pissed lol i was the worst when i found out but i might end up team batgirl who knows
You are free to join the Batgirl Army whenever you wish. :16Bit
Why be angsty? Why not just let go and enjoy the finer things in life. Enjoy the character as a character... not as a character that could have been... join us.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Here's the last thing I'll say about this....

If everyone is just ok with NRS shitting out DLCs that aren't what the MAJORITY of fans want, then this will just continue to happen. Remember when the rumor was Lobo, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter and Swamp Thing? Remember how much BETTER that sounded?

We are paying 15 bucks, which isn't a lot, but it's still our money. When we don't even know what we are getting, for people to continue doing that, it needs to be a good payoff.

Lobo, Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion aren't a good payoff. Sorry. When I first heard that was the rumor, I trusted NRS to not do that to us, but they did.

Anyway, I'm cool with the roster they have on the disc. The DLC was a waste of money, though. Might as well throw Mokap in while they're at it.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
It is somewhat humorous that you are doing the same thing. Complaining I mean. You could try adding something relevant to the conversation. Perhaps people will follow suit. Don't get me wrong I agree with you... I just think you are approaching this wrong.

What were your initial thoughts on the gameplay?:16Bit
True enough.

I think she has potential top be as good as everyone else in the game. I don't really care who gets added as DLC. Catwoman is better than everyone.

#morelikeSwagwoman

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2