What's new

Video/Tutorial Batgirl - Official Reveal Gameplay Trailer w/ Back Story + New Joker Skin

Seapeople

This one's for you
This is the first time I've ever said LOL in my entire life (because I fucking hate it and believe grown ass men shouldn't be using that term), but I feel the need to use it right now.

*cracks knuckles*

LOL at second DLC pack.
K, I'm all set.
Have they said stuff to hint toward not doing anymore DLC? Everything I've read seemed like they're pretty open to doing it & it most likely would end up happening.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
It is your "evidence" you submit it. Also... a poll is the majority? Really? Do you know how many people play this game? :16Bit
Yeah, polls are never the majority.

Example:

Election 2012: In a poll taken by CNN of Florida voters, the majority said that they had voted for Romney, while the minority voted for Obama.

And we all know what happened there. Polls don't always represent the whole entire population.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Yeah, polls are never the majority.

Example:

Election 2012: In a poll taken by CNN of Florida voters, the majority said that they had voted for Romney, while the minority voted for Obama.

And we all know what happened there. Polls don't always represent the whole entire population.
lol it's not like EVERYONE has twitter i don't . The majority of DC fans are only on twitter sorry forgot about that shit.

trufenix

bye felicia
Didn't BG lose 20,000+ in sales over the last few months though?
Oh, she's way down cause her book sucks. But that doesn't change the fact that she's a top 30 DC character. If this is a popularity contest, she clearly stands head and shoulders above most of the DCU (and most of the Bat Family) but jesus christ would there have been a backlash if she turned up in the default roster.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Here's a poll I found just googling. Batgirl is last place....you'll see that after you vote:

http://poll.pollcode.com/6yge6

If some of you guys think Batgirl would have actually been a majority choice to be in this game over soooo many other DC characters, you're out your damn mind.

trufenix

bye felicia
Have they said stuff to hint toward not doing anymore DLC? Everything I've read seemed like they're pretty open to doing it & it most likely would end up happening.
They haven't said anything either way except "maybe". Its not decided by Boon or anyone at NRS, and its defintiely not decided until after these four are done and released.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel