What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

- Damn, how are we gonna make Batgirl, people gonna bitch she's a Batman clone...?
- Hey, let's give her wrist-blades she never used before.
- Yeah, that'll show them!
Not that there isn't any truth to what you said but this is NRS take on her, if they wanna give her claws then they can cause it's their version, it'd be no different then if a new writer gave her a tazer in the comics (she might already have one, I'm no DC expert).

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Opinions. :16Bit

Yes, I'm not speaking in facts, just how I see it: Zod is a waste, Scorpion is a waste, Batgirl is a waste.

Edit: Are you gonna start doing that 16 bit garbage as well of putting it in every one of your posts?

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
And FYI, her gameplay is irrelevant in the context of her being the next DLC character. People (as in the mainstream public) are more likely to purchase a character they like than a character who's top-tier.

Give me Darkseid, Swamp Thing, Martian Manhunter, Poison Ivy, or Static Shock with awesome gameplay instead, please. :)

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
No Flash villains. No Aquaman villains.

BUT WE NEED MORE BATMAN CHARACTERS

No martian manhunter, even though he was on the box art for a while, and as a silhouette.

BUT WE NEED TO ADD ZOD BECAUSE OF THE FREAKING MOS MOVIE.

And lets not forget scorpion. I mean, scorpion is much better than having fucking martian manhunter. I'm convinced DC is just wanting to kill him off permanently. They must have a vendetta against him. Either that or Boon is a huge dickhead.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
No Flash villains. No Aquaman villains.

BUT WE NEED MORE BATMAN CHARACTERS

No martian manhunter, even though he was on the box art for a while, and as a silhouette.

BUT WE NEED TO ADD ZOD BECAUSE OF THE FREAKING MOS MOVIE.

And lets not forget scorpion. I mean, scorpion is much better than having fucking martian manhunter. I'm convinced DC is just wanting to kill him off permanently. They must have a vendetta against him. Either that or Boon is a huge dickhead.
Flash villains suck. Aquaman could use Black Manta but lol

Zod would be a smart idea in sales and hype people up for the movie/game. It works both ways to be honest.

Scorpion is a pretty good idea considering a lot of MK players came to Injustice, and it will get more people interested in MK too.