What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

DreadzTsung

"Darkness is the heart's true essence"
Alright see here is where things get interesting....

"WHY BATGIRL?! TOO MANY BATMAN CHARACTERS!!!!"

"GIVE US IVY"

I love the bat universe the most. But it is still too many bat characters. HOWEVER(<-----Are you able to see that word?) if they do put another bat character in, why batgirl? Why not Ivy?

Gruff757

The Gruff
I love the ba universe the most. But it is still too many bat characters. HOWEVER(<-----Are you able to see that word?) if they do put another bat character in, why batgirl? Why not Ivy?
im just saying its a double standard, i have no problem with ivy

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I love the ba universe the most. But it is still too many bat characters. HOWEVER(<-----Are you able to see that word?) if they do put another bat character in, why batgirl? Why not Ivy?
Because Batman needs his sidekicks. :16Bit

Scarecrow is an infinitely better choice too. I think we can agree on that.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
im just saying its a double standard, i have no problem with ivy
But you completely twisted the words around in your previous post.

You said that people have said "Batgirl? No more Batman characters, we want Ivy!"

But no, you're grouping together all of the people who want her as DLC.

We have said that either:

1. A character from another series is more deserving than Batgirl.

2. If they are going to add in another Batman character, add in someone unique, like Poison Ivy.

I hope I have educated you.

Gruff757

The Gruff
But you completely twisted the words around in your previous post.

You said that people have said "Batgirl? No more Batman characters, we want Ivy!"

But no, you're grouping together all of the people who want her as DLC.

We have said that either:

1. A character from another series is more deserving than Batgirl.

2. If they are going to add in another character, add in someone unique, like Poison Ivy.

I hope I have educated you.
2 is still a double standard if they are sitting there complaining about batman characters. period

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
batman franchise = most popular = bigger $$ = more in game batmanstuff = moresales. the end.
That only applies when it's Batman himself, Nightwing/Robin, Catwoman, and Batman villains. But we got Batgirl. Of all the Batman-related characters.....we got Batgirl. A character who should never have existed in the first place.

I would have preferred Alfred.

Not really just give a Bat a sonic gun and BAM!,Supes and GL have Star's powers between them and Raven uses magic.

And yeah common as heck in comics.
it's not the same kind of magic, raven uses gravity/telekinesis mostly, and black canary does more than just a sonic projectile, about starfire you're probably right.

edit: elemental magic would make zatanna really different than raven.

She has her own comic book that is one of the best selling of the New 52. Probably the only reason she hasn't gotten her own animated film is because the Wonder Woman movie didn't sell as well as WB wanted(which makes no sense, that movie kicked ass). And what I like about Barbara is that she's not like Batman. She doesn't sit in a dark cave brooding. She finds joy in crime fighting.
This was one of the most disappointing things ever for me. I love all the DC animated movies and Wonder Woman is still easily up there as my second favorite (right behind Under the Red Hood). It was so good but no one bought that in comparison to others, presumably because she is a woman. :(

Barbara is awesome as a character. That's why I'm less upset the more I think about it. At least she's cool as a character and has good stories. I need to read her New 52 stuff.