What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

Why would anybody want Sindel Black Canary? :16Bit I don't see how she's interesting to be honest. At least they can do something different with those wrist pincers.
well... they made her face cool, awesome hair, fishnets, she can propel herself screaming, fishnets, she's kewl in justice league unlimited and young justice, fishnets, blonde, fishnets, not from batman, etc.

Alright see here is where things get interesting....

"WHY BATGIRL?! TOO MANY BATMAN CHARACTERS!!!!"

"GIVE US IVY"
i don't agree with them, but if they want a female bat character she would have been better because of her plant powers, nobody has that in the game, unlike batgirl, her thing is already done by batman and to an extent nightwing.

BGMD

Noob
OK now some serious talk. If you have DLC choices pushed or made in advance, you don't tease your fanbase with pools on twitter or telling people that feedback matters. It can only backfire to you, that's what is causing all this rage most likely.

edit: forgot part when you're saying in multiple instances this isn't MK, but put MK character in. God, i hope it's not true.

DreadzTsung

"Darkness is the heart's true essence"
well... they made her face cool, awesome hair, fishnets, she can propel herself screaming, fishnets, she's kewl in justice league unlimited and young justice, fishnets, blonde, fishnets, not from batman, etc.
It's because he is stupid as fuck. That's why.

Komatose

The Prettiest
OK now some serious talk. If you have DLC choices pushed or made in advance, you don't tease your fanbase with pools on twitter or telling people that feedback matters. It can only backfire to you, that's what is causing all this rage most likely.
Although I agree with most of that, I have to say feedback does in fact matter a hell of a lot especially if they are working on the second season of DLC already.

Gruff757

The Gruff
i don't agree with them, but if they want a female bat character she would have been better because of her plant powers, nobody has that in the game, unlike batgirl, her thing is already done by batman and to an extent nightwing.
i agree but thats still a bit of a double standard. Im one of the ones who dont want so many batties myself, but i felt i shouldve brought that up

This is why most people are pissed honestly.

DreadzTsung

"Darkness is the heart's true essence"
As in RYX. Who wouldn't want Black Canary?