What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
also it's pretty easy to make zatanna different than raven because their magic is nowhere near the same. zatanna could have earth, fire, wind, water manipulation which is huge, illusions, some tricks with her hat. that's pretty simplified.
I'd love to see her summoning a couple of different weapons out of a hat lol. Could be her trait

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
there's the argument that anyone can do this, but she's pretty much the main martial artist to use counters and grapples, just like wildcat is the main one that uses boxing.
So she'd be She Hulk or Vanessa with a Sonic attack? Sounds cool still am happy with Babs but that still sounds cool.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
also it's pretty easy to make zatanna different than raven because their magic is nowhere near the same. zatanna could have earth, fire, wind, water manipulation which is huge, illusions, some tricks with her hat. that's pretty simplified.
I know that I'm saying the argument that Babs isn't unique enough could be said about anyone with an ability similar to another character at just a surface glance.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Where the fuck were all of you when people destroy me in the "feeling a litle rip off" thread... :mad:.