What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
It amazes me that people are declaring Batgirl a wasted DLC slot already, without seeing any of her gameplay. Nightwing plays differently than Batman. Black Adam plays differently than Shazam. Sinestro plays differently than Green Lantern. I would expect that Batgirl will play differently from the characters before her, even if her costume has a bat logo on the chest.

Seeing as how it was superman and Batman as the MAIN characters for story, and "story" was what caused them to decide on stages though.... the stages make sense.

But I agree with batman characters. Seems like they could've done w/o Harely/Bane. Although.... I did like the Nightwing twist.

Dann

Noob
Cause Batman has taken over this game. Batman, Nightwing, Harley, Joker, Bane, Batgirl, stages of Wayne Manor, Batcave, Gotham, Arkham Asylum, Jokers Asylum. He has more characters and stages in this game related to him by 2 or 3 times than most characters.
DONT FORGET CAT WOMAN!! 7 characters from batman. That is absurd. How can you put so many characters from one comic book into the game? I find the fact that harley quinn made it in the main roster over soooooooo many other iconic DC super heroes almost insulting

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
DONT FORGET CAT WOMAN!! 7 characters from batman. That is absurd. How can you put so many characters from one comic book into the game? I find the fact that harley quinn made it in the main roster over soooooooo many other iconic DC super heroes almost insulting
Damn forgot her. And yet we don't have Martian Manhunter, one of the main founding members of the league, the reason the league was formed in the first place was to stop an invasion of aliens that destroyed his race.

Cosmic_Castaway

Flying Grayson

Obviously because the Batverse is da bes.

Not even joking. :coffee:

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Yo, son. Harley's popular. That's why she made it. Makes more sense than Batgirl, at least.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Cause Batman has taken over this game. Batman, Nightwing, Harley, Joker, Bane, Batgirl, stages of Wayne Manor, Batcave, Gotham, Arkham Asylum, Jokers Asylum. He has more characters and stages in this game related to him by 2 or 3 times than most characters.

edit.
Forgot Catwoman that's 7 characters.
Damn forgot her. And yet we don't have Martian Manhunter, one of the main founding members of the league, the reason the league was formed in the first place was to stop an invasion of aliens that destroyed his race.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'd be fine with the amount of Batman characters in the game if Batgirl, Catwoman and Bane weren't in. Bane isn't even fun to play as.

DreadzTsung

"Darkness is the heart's true essence"
Batgirl really? Why not poison ivy? Hell Lois Lane wouldve been better. What about other characters that dont get noticed often. (like black canary, zantanna, static shock, black manta would've even been good) Talk about bullshit. Dear God. Why TF did i buy the season pass?? I could spent that money on a dime and some rollin papers. We don't want this whack character. Not to mention she looks retarded as fuck. Her mask looks twice her face. OMG i so could have had a nice blunt off of her but noooooo. I hoped for some decent dlc. If General Zod makes it instead of MMH Im throwing my goddamn system out the window. Thank you NRS for making bad choices once again. You never fail us.

you're missing the point OP. what she plays like/will play like isn't what people are upset about. the fact that she will even be able to play is.

who gives a crap if she plays differently than the other 43 batchars when [insert any character from long list of characters]'s could've had even more interesting/different playstyles. the batverse has too much representation in injustice and anyone denying that is clearly loopy...

DreadzTsung

"Darkness is the heart's true essence"
you're missing the point OP. what she plays like/will play like isn't what people are upset about. the fact that she will even be able to play is.

who gives a crap if she plays differently than the other 43 batchars when [insert any character from long list of characters]'s could've had even more interesting/different playstyles. the batverse has too much representation in injustice and anyone denying that is clearly loopy...
I agree. I mean i understand the more bat shit the more profit but damn. The bat universe is overpowering in this game. I would've loved to see static shock in this game.(but that will never fucking happen)
I don't give a fuck what anybody says but wasting a slot on batgirl is dumb. Batgirl is lame as FUCK. She is also irrelevant. No one likes that whack bitch. NRS is full of shit. Real talk.