What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Whilst in an argument, that isn't joking. Those are insults. Are do you lack commonsense? I dislike relaxing music. I dislike sleeping. And I dislike you. Go away.
Even if I say I'm joking because you say I'm not, it goes? How curious. I don't relaxing music, sleep, or you. You're free to stay, the sites open for everyone.

Though I suggest you calm yourself, the mods are growing tired of our antics.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Still, even though I absolutely hate the DLC list, I do think there is a lot of potential in merely the clash lines with Joker.

Remember him in the story line? "Someone call Batman... theres been a death in the family!" after beating nightwing.

Might even pick Joker up just to cripple all the batgirl scrubs.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Thanks for further proving my point that most MMH fans here are assholes. You've served TYM well, sir. :coffee:
Fuck are u talking about? I'm just saying everyone is all raging about Batgirl but once MMH announced everyone will forget about her and start loving NRS again.. LMAO you really shouldn't talk about assholes cause your one of the biggest on this site. Thank u ^_^

Komatose

The Prettiest
Even if I say I'm joking because you say I'm not, it goes? How curious. I don't relaxing music, sleep, or you. You're free to stay, the sites open for everyone.

Though I suggest you calm yourself, the mods is growing tired of our antics.
No shit genius now shut up and stay on topic so we can be friends.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Fuck are u talking about? I'm just saying everyone is all raging about Batgirl but once MMH announced everyone will forget about her and start loving NRS again.. LMAO you really shouldn't talk about assholes cause your one of the biggest on this site. Thank u ^_^
To be fair... Scarlett knows she is an ass. It is part of her personality. :16Bit
I agree though. Once MMH is announced everyone will forget this horror story.