What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Well he definitely wasn't/isn't bad. Let's leave it at that.
He isn't good: His lightening recovery is a joke, if you read it you can full punish from like half screen; his upclose game RELIES on his EX armored kick as he doesn't have great options from his kick cancel; water bubble's recovery is RIDICULOUS; normals aren't great.

Komatose

The Prettiest
He isn't good: His lightening recovery is a joke, if you read it you can full punish from like half screen; his upclose game RELIES on his EX armored kick as he doesn't have great options from his kick cancel; water bubble's recovery is RIDICULOUS; normals aren't great.
Let's agree to disagree. Every time I argue with someone on TYM a thread gets closed and a soul gets crushed. Let's not go there.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I will use her anyway. I do not care.
I need to wait and see. I might be too salty that they felt obligated to make Batgirl who doesn't even really fight like Batman fight with something she has never used before. Why not put in Cassie? It makes no sense. I love Batgirl... but I mean... you know... I will probably play her anyways. :16Bit

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I need to wait and see. I might be too salty that they felt obligated to make Batgirl who doesn't even really fight like Batman fight with something she has never used before. Why not put in Cassie? It makes no sense. I love Batgirl... but I mean... you know... I will probably play her anyways. :16Bit
Batgirl doesn't fight like Batman even though they both use gadgets? Didn't he train her?

Reactions: RYX