What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

Komatose

The Prettiest
How the hell are you going to ask name three crying fucking MMH fans that spam the forums? PoweredbyProtein Go look in the XBL Batgirl leak thread and never come to this one again due to the shame you're about to unlock within yourself.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Seeing as how theres 500 batgirl fanboys floating around at all times, I need a lore question. Does she actually use crab claws? Or is it just something so "shes not batman". Seems like the claws make little sense. How does she reach into her utility belt?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
That's what I was asking for. Why is Scarlett bitching if they aren't attacking his character?
Scarlett is a girl. Batgirl was attacked so hard. 3 locked/deleted threads because people would bitch about her being in the game. :16BitIt just happened right when she was revealed. People have calmed down by now.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I'm not bitching. You came at me, you idiot. And all of the ones I listed have attacked BG relentlessly. You and Morbid just weren't around to see it so less typing more gtfo.
I came at you? I don't think I remember participating in intercourse with you.
So because they attacked your character you attack MMH? That's childish, don't ya' think?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Seeing as how theres 500 batgirl fanboys floating around at all times, I need a lore question. Does she actually use crab claws? Or is it just something so "shes not batman". Seems like the claws make little sense. How does she reach into her utility belt?
That is actually the one thing that disturbs me. I do not like the claws AT ALL. :16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I came at you? I don't think I remember participating in intercourse with you.
So because they attacked your character you attack MMH? That's childish, don't ya' think?
Where did she attack MMH? She actually wants him in the game... just after the fact. :16BitLike as an apology character, second season pass character, a fan voted DLC.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Scarlett is a girl. Batgirl was attacked so hard. 3 locked/deleted threads because people would bitch about her being in the game. :16BitIt just happened right when she was revealed. People have calmed down by now.
2 of them were accidentally deleted by a bad plugin on the site, which was my fault. FYI. Nothing to do with anything else other then Xenforo being a fucking pain in the ass.