What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm annoyed at how ungrateful people are of the job NRS did and are acting like some big travesty is occuring when it isn't. She isn't on the final roster, she's extra, which means you are CHOOSING to buy her or not. And people not even thinking about economics part is nothing short of ignorance and I'm not a fan of ignorance, it's that simple. FG community is a very small part
I think people are upset that a poll was ran and Batgirl clearly wasn't a favorite and made it in over the characters who actually won Just my observation.

NRS staff:
Staff #1"Alright who should we have as DLC?"
Staff #2"Gee I don't know they're so many great choices Like *all the characters you mentioned*"
Staff #1"How about Batgirl?"
Staff #2"Why?"
Staff #1"Cause she's a Batman character everyone loves Batman characters"
Staff #2 "Done!"
you forgot boobs *looks at killer frost*

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Nori Batousai so you think every single reader of batgirl will buy her. and that will make up for the money that black canary or poison ivy or even freaking power girl (different name at least) would make.
Please show me where I said "every single reader". I can assure you I said no such thing and maybe need to carefully read my post before replying. Poison Ivy would not outsell Batgirl, nor Black Canary or Power Girl. MAYBE Supergirl would, maybe. Again, casual fan vs hardcore FG/comic book fan. I personally do not want Batgirl in the game but to say she doesn't deserve to be in there is just ignorant

Compbros: There are still slots right? So no, you aren't 100% none of your choices won't be there

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
well, at this point, the idea of her being in this game is acceptable ..... NRS decision was taken, so, let's carry on and live through that .... :eek:

what matter the most, it's her gameplay and moveset, that must differ from Batman .... you know, it's even might possible , in the end, after the gameplay trailer reveal of her, that majority just take a breath, think about it, kinda "well, her gamplay looks .... interesting. Let's give her a chance and see how her moveset works" .... sort of :cool:

Please show me where I said "every single reader". I can assure you I said no such thing and maybe need to carefully read my post before replying. Poison Ivy would not outsell Batgirl, nor Black Canary or Power Girl. MAYBE Supergirl would, maybe. Again, casual fan vs hardcore FG/comic book fan. I personally do not want Batgirl in the game but to say she doesn't deserve to be in there is just ignorant

Compbros: There are still slots right? So no, you aren't 100% none of your choices won't be there
this is from the perspective of a dc fan. not a competitive player, i'm sure any of them would sell more.

SHARKY

Noob
Love batgirl.gj nrs.
What can I say she has red hair.
With that being said hope people get what they want .I did.

well, at this point, the idea of her being in this game is acceptable ..... NRS decision was taken, so, let's carry on and live through that .... :eek:

what matter the most, it's her gameplay and moveset, that must differ from Batman .... you know, it's even might possible , in the end, after the gameplay trailer reveal of her, that majority just take a breath, think about it, kinda "well, her gamplay looks .... interesting. Let's give her a chance and see how her moveset works" .... sort of :cool:
i'm still mad, but thanks, that many dots calmed me a little.

Well that sucks... I dont care about batgirl, scorpion, or zod.. So I basically wasted money on the "season pass"... I could have bought lobo and been happy..

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
the worst thing is not that shes in game but something else .... if is its true , it confirms zod and scorpion ;x

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
this is from the perspective of a dc fan. not a competitive player, i'm sure any of them would sell more.
I'm not telling you by any means who to like and who not to, and my posts are towards the majority of the people posting complaining about her. They believe they are the majority of fans and are not. NRS has to make money, this game isn't just for hardcore fans of comics nor hardcore FG fans. That's all I'm saying. I personally, can't reiterate this enough, hate Batgirl but saying stupid things like "DUHHH NOBODY WANTED HER".....I mean, come on. Really guys?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm not telling you by any means who to like and who not to, and my posts are towards the majority of the people posting complaining about her. They believe they are the majority of fans and are not. NRS has to make money, this game isn't just for hardcore fans of comics nor hardcore FG fans. That's all I'm saying. I personally, can't reiterate this enough, hate Batgirl but saying stupid things like "DUHHH NOBODY WANTED HER".....I mean, come on. Really guys?

You honestly believe that Batgirl will sell a SIGNIFICANT amount more than a Martian Manhunter or Zatanna?

Status
Not open for further replies.