What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna leave this link here and quote something from the article:
Code:
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/injustice-for-all-developer-ed-boon-discusses-how-you-make-a-fighting-game-with-superman-fair/
What your goals were heading into Injustice: Gods Among Us?
Our main goal was to do another fighting game that was completely different than Mortal Kombat.
I'm sure there are other links out there and countless streams where the devs make it a point to state that this game would be it's on sepereate entity, making it more universal, back to block, all that jazz. As we can already see, Scorpion is pretty much confirmed. That list of brazilian actors mentioning the cast that voiced the DLC characters etc. was taken down by the warner brother police for a reason. If it was fake, they wouldn't have given a shit. Lobo and batgirl are pretty much confirmed, what are the odds of Zod and scorpion being a hoax? Slim. You'd have to be a brown nosing idiot or an NRS employee to think Scorpion won't make it.

Why the hell would NRS go on the air claiming they're making a fighting game that has nothing to do with MK and then toss Scorpion in at the last minute. Thats some shady shit right there. leave MK alone and focus on DC chars that people actually want. Bunch of fucking morons.

So, you're deluded then.

Look at the reaction we had to Lobo.

Universally praised. No one was pissed. Everyone was happy.

You seem to think that there is this magical invisible 'majority' which don't have facebook, don't have twitter and don't post on video game forums ever. Well, to think that is delusion.

No I didn't like Lobo, never plan to play him.

Just because I didn't make 20 posts about why I don't care for lobo doesn't mean I want him. I'm just riding the train, state my opinion, Let the free market decide the dlc fate.

Happy that people who like lobo got him. But I personally don't care for his character.

Chengler

Milky Holmes
No I didn't like Lobo, never plan to play him.

Just because I didn't make 20 posts about why I don't care for lobo doesn't mean I want him. I'm just riding the train, state my opinion, Let the free market decide the dlc fate.

Happy that people who like lobo got him. But I personally don't care for his character.
THat's great that you didn't like him.

But if 90% of people shared your opinion, it would mean something.

THat's great that you didn't like him.

But if 90% of people shared your opinion, it would mean something.
No it's not great that I didn't like him.

Thanks for the sarcasm. And random numbers you pull out of thin air.

I'd obviously rather like him if I could.

My point is don't speak for everyone.

Chengler

Milky Holmes
No it's not great that I didn't like him.

Thanks for the sarcasm. And random numbers you pull out of thin air.

I'd obviously rather like him if I could.

My point is don't speak for everyone.
The responses speak for themselves. Find me one forum where the reaction is universally positive and not universally negative.

Well, maybe some batgirl fan forums, but outside that, no one likes it.

I think they can do enough to make Batgirl different and interesting. And so what if it's another Bat character? They sell well, and at the end of the day, that matters to WB. You've got Lobo for your little-known, niche character download, nothing wrong with someone a little more recognizable.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
At least I understand the concept of evidence.

You assert that the majority of people like her, with no evidence.
No, just because you didn't LIKE my response does not mean I didn't respond. I gave you evidence of her worldwide, undisputed popularity. All you had to do was read, I did the work for you. However, in Chengler's brain, the entire NRS team must base their decisions off of TYM. If they did that, Freddy never would have been in MK9. Your brain capacity can only expand so much, therefore there is only so much I can explain to you. Some of god's children are just.........special. It's cool, I know what I'm dealing w/now

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I think they can do enough to make Batgirl different and interesting. And so what if it's another Bat character? They sell well, and at the end of the day, that matters to WB. You've got Lobo for your little-known, niche character download, nothing wrong with someone a little more recognizable.
Holy shit stop the press somebody w/common sense! Careful there is a landmine full of pissed off ignorant kids who don't understand those major points

Chengler

Milky Holmes
No, just because you didn't LIKE my response does not mean I didn't respond. I gave you evidence of her worldwide, undisputed popularity. All you had to do was read, I did the work for you. However, in Chengler's brain, the entire NRS team must base their decisions off of TYM. If they did that, Freddy never would have been in MK9. Your brain capacity can only expand so much, therefore there is only so much I can explain to you. Some of god's children are just.........special. It's cool, I know what I'm dealing w/now
Being popular in the past doesn't mean she is relevant now.

Ed Boon polled people and she came LAST. If she had any form of appeal like you say, she would at least have put a fight up.

And look at the reaction on facebook, on twitter, on every gaming site including this one. Not one of them universally likes her.

So, you can quote the past and wikipedia all you like, but the facts remain, she was polled last, and no one on any form of social media like her. And because you like playing semantics, when I say no one, I of course don't literally mean it. I mean the majority.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Being popular in the past doesn't mean she is relevant now.

Ed Boon polled people and she came LAST. If she had any form of appeal like you say, she would at least have put a fight up.

And look at the reaction on facebook, on twitter, on every gaming site including this one. Not one of them universally likes her.

So, you can quote the past and wikipedia all you like, but the facts remain, she was polled last, and no one on any form of social media like her. And because you like playing semantics, when I say no one, I of course don't literally mean it. I mean the majority.
I don't use twitter. Many people don't. I also know many people who don't use facebook nor go to gaming sites. They just do their thing, go to work, have social lives but remember batgirl growing up. She has her OWN New52 comic, the fact you ignore that alone just trips me out. I truly feel like I'm talking to somebody who just wants to troll, there is no way a human being is this dense, I just can't fathom it. I'm trying so hard to give you credit but your making it impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.