What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does Batgirl look really bad? I mean I didn't have an issue with female faces so far, even WW's and Raven's are fine to me. But this thing is irritating to say the least. She looks like 60 years old
Hard to say. We don't have a full render, and what we do have is tiny. But she looks fine to me.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
What proof have I used was not valid? I've used the VA list.....look that was valid.......and the Game Data.........oh look that was valid. Holy Validity Batman!
Zod's data came out before MMH and the others were discovered. I don't think they would do that for just a costume.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Anyone thinking that this "is just a placeholder" really is a "the cup is half full" type of guy. I'm jealous. I wish I had that kind of foolish, blind hope.

Give it up, everyone. Lobo, Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion are your DLC.....and there won't be anymore.

I've been trying not to complain much about this game, but this is a really shitty group of characters. Very disappointing. The MK DLC was awesome, aside from Freddy. So they went the opposite way this time.....1 cool character and 3 lame ones. Guess I wasted another 15 bucks.

Oh well.

tazzmission

Banned
What proof have I used was not valid? I've used the VA list.....look that was valid.......and the Game Data.........oh look that was valid. Holy Validity Batman!
you do realize old data can be in the game right? list dosent mean shit and im sorry i tend to believe that brazilian list seeing as one they worked on the game and 2. i dont believe all the crap any developer says in regards to oh its a miscomunication

this is mass effect 3 all over again and let me tell you i was smack dead in that whole mess during that backlash and what did the developers say? oh the prothean day 1 dlc is false and yet......... same with every other dlc that was leaked early

you cant trust developers anymore

tazzmission

Banned
Anyone thinking that this "is just a placeholder" really is a "the cup is half full" type of guy. I'm jealous. I wish I had that kind of foolish, blind hope.

Give it up, everyone. Lobo, Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion are your DLC.....and there won't be anymore.

I've been trying not to complain much about this game, but this is a really shitty group of characters. Very disappointing. The MK DLC was awesome, aside from Freddy. So they went the opposite way this time.....1 cool character and 3 lame ones. Guess I wasted another 15 bucks.

Oh well.
thank you ! someone with common sense

im not against lobo or zod but batbitch and scorpion yea no thanks

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
wich wouldnt be bad at all from a fans point and a buisness point

funny how someone like raven has no villain to go with her like lets say i dont know trigon

i also find it odd that cyborg is the only black hero on the roster when they could add i dont know someone like icon and vixen perhaps?

people have this idea if this game had a roster of 50 charachters there wouldnt be enough for a sequal wich isnt the case.

i think people forget how vastly huge the dcu is wether its new 52 or non new 52
No one cares about those 2 though and we need Asians everything better with Asians
:D

Mulder

King of Heroes

Oh well.
No one's saying Placeholder.......Zod's defitantly in, in some way and Scorpion's DLC. It's more what Zod is. He's either character or skin and the only person who could possibly take his place is MMH. BTW great work with the mobile skins. I really hope you get your Arkham Skins for the hard work you've done.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Not to mention IIRC Zod's data was before Batgirl's......and that seems to not be what is happening.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Skin = Same person with a different flashy costume.
It worked with Nightwing because it was for the story.
Yellow Lantern had a whole different outro, dialogue, move colors etc etc. Only thing which was the same was that he was Hal. They couldn't do this with Zod why?

Status
Not open for further replies.