What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
The Batgirl fans are not upset. It is the other way around. We got are character. No salt from us. :16Bit
the way ya jumped on my ass five seconds ago gave me a different impression. Besides, if i was mentally unstable enough to hate a character who doesn't exist, i would do it like a boss and reenact the Killing Joke.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
amazing spiderman sucked as a film and i really didnt care for xmen first class and dont get me started on orgins wolverine.............

they may be a big comic series but the last few movies didnt really do them any good imo

same can be said for the superman returns dark knight rises green lantern in regards to dc
Dark Knight Rises was an amazing movie from a technical aspect. :16BitI didn't like the minced Bane though.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
the way ya jumped on my ass five seconds ago gave me a different impression. Besides, if i was mentally unstable enough to hate a character who doesn't exist, i would do it like a boss and reenact the Killing Joke.
I was just joking as well. Everyone has an opinion on something. Just get over it. :16Bit

EGGXI

Scary Bat
OoC who did you want? Your ava suggests MMH which as I've said before is not safe to count out yet.
Actually, that is my avatar because I couldn't help it, he literally looks so damn majestic I had to have him as my pic! I would be happy for MMH to be in the game too.

However my actual wishlist is primarily more obscure characters so my sniffling and whinging shouldn't be taken overwhelming seriously. I have a thing about getting as many different and interesting powersets in the game, as well as many different part of the DCU being represented: so I wanted Mirror Master, Swamp Thing, Animal Man (Vixen also is acceptable) or maybe Black Canary. MMH would be aight as he has loooads of powers they could make interesting.

trufenix

bye felicia
or you know maybe the developer couldve said hey when you purchase the season pass the first 2 dlcs will be lobo and batgirl the other 2 will be announced at a later date..........

that wouldve given the fans the option if they wanted to pay the 15 for all 4 or pay 5 for one single charachter

and lets be honest the season pass at 15 a pop would bank alot of money over one single charachter selling at 4.99
First off. Last I checked, you can STILL buy the MK Season Pass. Let me check.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mortal-Kombat-Season-Pass/8984c319-3250-4c3e-b787-7d591a71b012?cid=SLink

Yup, there it is. So the idea that you have in any way been dicked on some sort of time based exclusive is null and void.

Second, no official indications as to who the DLC charas would be was given until last tuesday, at which point they said, Lobo. And since I sincerely doubt everyone else they picked in the game is a "good pick" to you, you can climb down off that BUT I WAS SURE THEY'D PICK MAH FAVORITE! high horse.

Third, who gives a shit. You get 4 brand new characters to play in a bomb ass game. Its a real tragedy they aren't wearing the colored cape or shooting the particular flavor eye beams that you'd prefer, but you're the one slapping down cold hard cash for things before you know what they are.

In conclusion, you paid for four characters you didn't know months in advance, you could've waited, you should've waited, and now you have to hold dat. You have no one to blame but yourself. The End.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Dark Knight Rises was an amazing movie from a technical aspect. :16BitI didn't like the minced Bane though.
Meh.. It was an enjoyable and fun trilogy... I enjoyed the hell out of ALL Batman movies (sans Adam West era)...
I also enjoyed Spider-man trilogy- again .. Solid comic fun in a movie.

Spider-man reboot with Andrew Garfield... Do NOT GET ME F'ing STARTED... Too soon to reboot a reboot?!?!!?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
The people saying Zod will be a Superman clone are pissing me off.

Shazam and Black Adam.

Green Lantern and Sinestro.

Not even remotely similar.

I don't get it.

I think Vibe's cool, at least he has the potential to be.
Yes. I know what you mean. The Batgirl Army has been dealing with that shit since day 1. It is annoying. :16Bit

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Explain to me what makes more sense.

"We should have another Batman character, since the franchise and characters are so popular, so our DLC might sell marginally better and then that's it in terms of sales"

or

"We should have a character that doesn't have as solid a fanbase as we'd like so we can give them more exposure. Sure we may lose a bit in DLC sales but could have long term buyers of a comic/character they may not have been interested in before"?

This "she's popular so she'll sell" is not valid IMO as, sure, she'll sell but so would others and them being included could bring in more fans.
The first obviously if you want money that is.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Asking for a refund is stupid. Feeling stupid for buying it is fine, which is how I feel.
Expecting better choices for DLC isn't beyond the realm of reason.

And as always: I'm sure they won't be clones. They'll play unique, it's just there are so many potential powersets that are being underutilized and parts of the DCU that aren't being represented.

Status
Not open for further replies.