What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulder

King of Heroes
captain cold* and both of them would be leagues better than batgirl
Yeah I've love Grodd, Cold, or Manta. I've been a fan of Grodd and Manta for a while and Robot Shark's made me a Cold fan. Still think Frost should've been Cold but anyways the fact that this is getting such a reaction is crazy.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
What? How was that my point? Your point was "you're complaining/upset about them putting Batman's arch-enemy in the game" and my rebuttal was "they didn't do it for other characters so why shouldn't I complain?".
Joker is on another level. He is one of the most popular villains of all times. :16Bit

tazzmission

Banned
I don't like Batgirl as a character, would prefer Scarecrow? Am I unhappy? No, I'm getting what I paid for. A character who will bring a new style into the game along with three others who do the same thing.

Aside from a few characters I don't care who it is as long as they bring an experience I'll enjoy.
well not everyone is going to share the same opinion as you in regards to i am happy with what i payed for. its not even about just being a comic fan i look at it from a gaming prospective that batman is the soul only hero dc is chucking down peoples throats when they have a huge huge huge universe. and again this is why i trust marvel more because they take risks wile dc never does

Mulder

King of Heroes
What? How was that my point? Your point was "you're complaining/upset about them putting Batman's arch-enemy in the game" and my rebuttal was "they didn't do it for other characters so why shouldn't I complain?".
Because Batman is way bigger then Flash or Aquaman. He's been around longer to. So has Joker then Aquaman and the modern version of Flash ((Don't know about the original Golden Age Flash)).

RYX

BIG PUSHER
well not everyone is going to share the same opinion as you in regards to i am happy with what i payed for. its not even about just being a comic fan i look at it from a gaming prospective that batman is the soul only hero dc is chucking down peoples throats when they have a huge huge huge universe. and again this is why i trust marvel more because they take risks wile dc never does
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. DC needs to expand the fuck out of their shit. But I'm okay with Batgirl. Already spent my money, so I should look forward to it. :)

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
They're huge wrongs to you. I see a lot of people not being too overwhelmed.

But I already proved you wrong "NRS doesn't do anything their fans want" and you even admit they do right so GGs.

A lot of people requested Lobo.
Batgirl wasn't a bad choice... maybe to you. You don't speak for everyone though. :16Bit
did you read my other post where i laid out the criteria im based who is good for this game off of? its not only to me, seems like half the board is mad or at the least unpleased with her being a character so dont try to act like its just my personal opinion that she shouldnt be in. theres concrete logic and reasoning of why other characters should be in this game before Batgirl. im not trying to speak for everyone im just being logical and Batgirl is not the best logical choice especially if you want to please your fans. i was making a joke when i said they dont do anything their fans want so take that i guess and who is "a lot of people"??? Lobo was gonna be DLC from the jump Boon said his name last july or August but i didnt see really any requests for him im not complaining because he fits well i just wanna know who "a lot of people" are. Batgirl was a bad choice its not my opinion its the truth dont lie to yourself just because you wanted her. id like Kyle Rayner but if he was his own character it would be a bad choice and a wasted slot.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
did you read my other post where i laid out the criteria im based who is good for this game off of? its not only to me, seems like half the board is mad or at the least unpleased with her being a character so dont try to act like its just my personal opinion that she shouldnt be in. theres concrete logic and reasoning of why other characters should be in this game before Batgirl. im not trying to speak for everyone im just being logical and Batgirl is not the best logical choice especially if you want to please your fans. i was making a joke when i said they dont do anything their fans want so take that i guess and who is "a lot of people"??? Lobo was gonna be DLC from the jump Boon said his name last july or August but i didnt see really any requests for him im not complaining because he fits well i just wanna know who "a lot of people" are. Batgirl was a bad choice its not my opinion its the truth dont lie to yourself just because you wanted her. id like Kyle Rayner but if he was his own character it would be a bad choice and a wasted slot.
I don't care. I think she is a good choice. I am not everyone either. :16Bit

tazzmission

Banned
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. DC needs to expand the fuck out of their shit. But I'm okay with Batgirl. Already spent my money, so I should look forward to it. :)
listen i dont have a degree but i know common sense . the arrow tv show right now is dominating the ratings and fans love it so why not bank on that success and do a film wich follows after the second season and have the film lead into a third season?

think of the budget they could use and how great it would look

xfiles did it with fight the future so there is really no excuse dc couldnt do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.