What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Sure because Adam/Shazam play exactly the same and Lantern/Sinestro as well right?

Regardless of if they play the same we already have an evil superman in the game. Plus if we needed a superman enemy, don't we already have Doomsday? Solomon Grundy? Brainiac could have been a bit different at least. Plus Scorpion. Didn't that already happen? oh yeah MK vs DC.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Regardless of if they play the same we already have an evil superman in the game. Plus if we needed a superman enemy, don't we already have Doomsday? Solomon Grundy? Brainiac could have been a bit different at least. Plus Scorpion. Didn't that already happen? oh yeah MK vs DC.
Scorpion is NRS's baby. You cant expect them to let go.:16BitHe is meh babeh too.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I'll save the salt until MMH is defitantly confirmed to not be in the game ((We all know he will be eventually)). For now I'm going to bask in the glory of Batgirl. B-)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Eighteen pages.

Everyone needs a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up.

I simply can't dude. I love comics, I love NRS, you bring the two together and the possibilities are endless.....but they're not. The possibilities are Batman and more Batman. This isn't some "oh, my character didn't get in so I'm pissy" this is a "there are so many characters in the DCU that, in some instances, some series can get their OWN fighter and it'd be amazing but it's just all Batman".

I honestly can't sit still on this one. Call me a hater, call me butthurt, call me what the fuck ever but this is just a slap to the face of the comic lover in me.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I'll save the salt until MMH is defitantly confirmed to not be in the game ((We all know he will be eventually)). For now I'm going to bask in the glory of Batgirl. B-)
That is all the Batgirl Army needs to do now. Just bask in our glory. We will have time to campaign for our little Martian friend. :16Bit

Gruff757

The Gruff
I simply can't dude. I love comics, I love NRS, you bring the two together and the possibilities are endless.....but they're not. The possibilities are Batman and more Batman. This isn't some "oh, my character didn't get in so I'm pissy" this is a "there are so many characters in the DCU that, in some instances, some series can get their OWN fighter and it'd be amazing but it's just all Batman".

I honestly can't sit still on this one. Call me a hater, call me butthurt, call me what the fuck ever but this is just a slap to the face of the comic lover in me.
would you use her if she were in a wheelchair?

Mulder

King of Heroes
Even though Lobo was pretty heavily requested. Where is he again?

How about TAS Harley? I heard people wanted that.

Wait why am I explaining this, you just want to be angry. Carry on.
Or the fact that we still have 2 characters left........we all know Zod can certaintly not be a skin because Batgirl turned out not to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.