What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
look i may have not read much batman but i can honestly say people had other charachters in mind over batgirl so lets not pretend her iconicness has anything to do with it because in the end nobody honestly would have thought batgirl would make the roster. the reason why she is in is to even out the female roster .

hell i suggested the huntress vixen mera, medusa fatality but nooooooo seeing as non comic readers only know of batman they think he and everyone involved with him ( robin batgirl) are the only heros in dc.

and again thats why i say i used to be a big dc supporter but if you dont grow your other heroes it makes your industry look bad.

this is why marvel is not only kicking ass in the comic department but also the movie department
this is what i hate people just cry when their favorite didn't get in and of course the fanbase of the character that got in is ALWAYS wrong. Their is no possible way ed boon thought hey batgirl new 52 is kickass and critically liked... lets put her in and give her the rightful exposure she deserves. Everyone throws the she is only in to balance the females like really? your dumb.

this is what i hate people just cry when their favorite didn't get in and of course the fanbase of the character that got in is ALWAYS wrong. Their is no possible way ed boon thought hey batgirl new 52 is kickass and critically liked... lets put her in and give her the rightful exposure she deserves. Everyone throws the she is only in to balance the females like really? your dumb.
swamp thing is critically acclaimed, is he in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.