What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

Yeah I suppose, but both before and a few days after make sense to me..
Oh I'm not saying it can't be done a few days after the film comes out, cause a few days still gonna have hype and many people who haven't seen it yet but plan too can get hyped from this (I almost never go first day, too many noisy people) I'm just saying Scorpion's slot isn't exactly a month before MOS either, it's just a few days difference between the two that seems kind of pointless.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Oh I'm not saying it can't be done a few days after the film comes out, cause a few days still gonna have hype and many people who haven't seen it yet but plan too can get hyped from this (I almost never go first day, too many noisy people) I'm just saying Scorpion's slot isn't exactly a month before MOS either, it's just a few days difference between the two that seems kind of pointless.
Ah yeah.

Hated Greatness

Super Villain
I'm still wondering how this is a good add. I'm a batman fan and this is kind of bullshit.
Honestly, it is bullshit. I am just going to keep my hopes up that there is atleast another season. Adding Batgirl and Scorpion to this game is wasting two character spots. Also, I agree with this cat here:
I would want a fan based season pass after this fiasco.
If I got greedy though... I would have
1. MMH
2. Black Canary
3. Zatanna
4. Starfire
:16Bit
I have no problem with that idea, and though I'd swap out Starfire and Black Canary for PowerGirl/SuperGirl (they really could be one character with skin swaps) and Atrocitus.

Then again, as it is, that list is better than having a MK character in the game...and unwanted Batgirl...

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Mera is a badass, would've been the tits to have her in this game.

But jeah, Batgirl. Can't wait for gameplay.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I had a lucid dream about her gameplay... I was surprised by how it worked in my imagination. I guess I am a little less pissed about her pincers. :16Bit

Komatose

The Prettiest
I had a lucid dream about her gameplay... I was surprised by how it worked in my imagination. I guess I am a little less pissed about her pincers. :16Bit
Lmao, I had a lucid dream when Injustice was announced. Shit was unbelievably awesome. Until I woke up and realized it was not going to be here any time soon...