What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
the favorite thing about her would probably be the reaction.
"oh so you wanted more females? well here you go"
bahhahahahaha !! Ironic really... just like her name though - Granny Goodness lol she should have been Granny GoodLess lol
And imagine that super where instead of the amazons like WW's it's the furies!! :D
And the pure feeling of having a Granny fighting on an almost Superman level lmao AMAZING

bahhahahahaha !! Ironic really... just like her name though - Granny Goodness lol she should have been Granny GoodLess lol
And imagine that super where instead of the amazons like WW's it's the furies!! :D
And the pure feeling of having a Granny fighting on an almost Superman level lmao AMAZING
yeah it would be badass and hilarious, she also has the whole apokolips army at her disposal which would be perfect for assists special moves, like warhounds, air forces, ground troops.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
yeah it would be badass and hilarious, she also has the whole apokolips army at her disposal which would be perfect for assists special moves, like warhounds, air forces, ground troops.
unfortunately she is in my NO WAY characters list with Midnighter and Apollo...

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
A lot of Injustice players haven't played MK9.
I just assumed most people would be intelligent enough to search a little about the developer they are about to buy a game from. NRS is kind of famous from Mortal Kombat. Either way, in general buying mystery content is a stupid idea. :16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Unless you're like me and just want the extra content. Only reason I'll be pissed is if Scorpion gets in, but that's the only reason.
That is how I felt. I didn't care who the characters were so I bought it ahead of time. I have also patronized Midway/NRS since the beginning. So they have built a lot of trust. I don't mind the characters one bit. I am actually really pleased with Lobo, Scorpion, and Batgirl. Zod is meh. However, he is free and I might enjoy the movie and feel like playing him. So there is that. :16Bit

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
That is how I felt. I didn't care who the characters were so I bought it ahead of time. I have also patronized Midway/NRS since the beginning. So they have built a lot of trust. I don't mind the characters one bit. I am actually really pleased with Lobo, Scorpion, and Batgirl. Zod is meh. However, he is free and I might enjoy the movie and feel like playing him. So there is that. :16Bit
I also bought the DLC feeling as who ever the characters are I will still be glad to play them.
Looking forward to Lobo, Batgirl and Zod, to me Scorpion is the meh/free one.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Boon retweeted: "thank you for making aquaman awesome in the game and i am wondering what made you use batgirl rather then batwoman or powergirl" and Boon replied "Just wait till you see Batgirl's gameplay video! You will see she ain't no Batman clone.

..For anyone that's interested.