What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Boon retweeted: "thank you for making aquaman awesome in the game and i am wondering what made you use batgirl rather then batwoman or powergirl" and Boon replied "Just wait till you see Batgirl's gameplay video! You will see she ain't no Batman clone.

..For anyone that's interested.
I hope that doesn't confirm that she is using those ugly claws for no reason!:16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Yeah, aha. I don't mind them.

Morbid, tell me, did MK9 DLC characters come out every two weeks?
I am not the one you should ask... I was all salty after they nerfed Kano. I didn't even buy the DLC. They were released in quick succession though. I think it was more like 3 or 4 weeks. You could always google it. :16Bit

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
I am not the one you should ask... I was all salty after they nerfed Kano. I didn't even buy the DLC. They were released in quick succession though. I think it was more like 3 or 4 weeks. You could always google it. :16Bit
Found this on gamefaqs. Lobo was accidentally put up on XBL on April 18, two-and-a-half weeks before his scheduled release. Batgirl going up today probably means that she's intended to release on May 21 -- a new character every two weeks, like MK9. If so, I believe the DLC schedule will follow the order that the characters are listed in the Season Pass coding:

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]
+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo
+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl
+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion
+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod

May 7 - Lobo
May 21 - Batgirl
June 4 - Scorpion
June 18 - Zod (4 days after Man of Steel film premiere)

I hope this is the case, because it's a lot sooner than I anticipated.

wut. Freddy was accepted as garbage-ass-garbage until people played him and saw how good he was. If Batgirl follows the formula Black Adam/Sinestro followed and turns out to be totally separate from Batman, I'll bet everything that she will be accepted the same way.
Something a few fighters have in common, they get baptize by fire.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Found this on gamefaqs. Lobo was accidentally put up on XBL on April 18, two-and-a-half weeks before his scheduled release. Batgirl going up today probably means that she's intended to release on May 21 -- a new character every two weeks, like MK9. If so, I believe the DLC schedule will follow the order that the characters are listed in the Season Pass coding:

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]
+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo
+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl
+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion
+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod

May 7 - Lobo
May 21 - Batgirl
June 4 - Scorpion

Thank you for searching that. It really gets my hopes up!:16Bit

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Yeah. It would throw of the hero to villain ratio though. Who would you want?:16Bit
Yeah, and with the lack of females in the original roster it's unlikely the season pass would be 3/4 female.

I'd like MMH, Poison Ivy, Captain Cold and Zatanna. But I'm not sure about those last two.

I think he's mad because he's seen TYM making fun of his caterpillar eyebrows.
Haha, probably.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Yeah, and with the lack of females in the original roster it's unlikely the season pass would be 3/4 female.

I'd like MMH, Poison Ivy, Captain Cold and Zatanna. But I'm not sure about those last two.

Haha, probably.
That would be a great list. I would dig it. :16Bit

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]
+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo
+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl
+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion
+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod

May 7 - Lobo
May 21 - Batgirl
June 4 - Scorpion

...Wouldn't it make more sense to do Zod before MOS? Oh whatever, close enough.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Sweet. :) I don't really mind about CC and Zatanna, I'm all for MMH and Ivy though.

Boon's tweeting a bit at the moment people, he said it's likely the new 52 costumes will be out for puchase.
He just said to wait to see her RETRACTABLE GUILLOTINES in action... I am worried. :(