What's new

ask reptile thread

CMP

Noob
Okay thanks, I might just try one of the other combos then that you listed previously because I only get 35% when I do land that.

Milk

Snake eyes
NJP is a lot easier to do than the combo you're trying to do. Harder at first, but you'll get used to it.

Does anyone know any useful option selects and non meter mixups with reptile because ex slow forceball after 3,2,1 is the only mixup I know.
What about the 1,2,2 string?
1,2,2,1 high, high, mid, mid, safe on block
You can hit confirm a fast forceball after 1,2,2 for a combo.
1,2,b+1 high, high, low, safe on block

You can mix those up all day. The only downside is that 1 has a pretty short range. Also, you can d+4, acid hand them over and over until they start blocking high every time and then d+4, slide. It's risky if they block it, but if they're going high they shouldn't be able to react in time.

Also, always send a fast forceball first if you're zoning (comes out faster, reaches opponent faster), and then you can send a slow forceball behind, another fast forceball, etc. The mixup comes from the opponent reacting to the timing...you can throw in an acid spit when they're expecting another forceball and catch them trying to do something.

After a slow forceball, you can elbow dash up to them and do several things. Go into a blockstring...this is the most common. But since they'll get used to just blocking after they see that setup, you can dash up and grab them the next time. If they duck your grab and try to do something, the slow forceball will hit them.

Hope these help.

Thanks for the tips but I don't like slide after d+4 because its so risky and alot of players are starting to fuzzy guard so I'll just add the other ones in my strategy.

Milk

Snake eyes
D4 to acid hand has helped my game so much it's unreal. Acid Hand is just an amazing special. Cancelling 3 2 1 string with it is safe ish, much safer than just letting 3 2 1 go, and if you tag someone with a D4 EX Acid Hand, EDW to combo. :D