What's new

Arcade Stick Promotion from Arcade in a Box for UMK members!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Shock said:
Buy his product.

I'll probably consider it once I get my own 360 because although I'm not a huge fan of sticks, I'd play with a stick anyday over the D-Pad.

They look very nice though.

BTW, thank's arcade for the exact weight 8)

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
Even if you use it on the PC on Kaillera it's worth getting the 360 ready one just in case.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
I still cant wait for the first Bkuetooth arcade stick ever, lol. No jk. I'm sure the PS3 stick will be wired w/ usb too, but it sounded funny.

But damn, I've been playing nothing but MvC2, CvS2 & NeoGeo Battle Coliseum lately, and its fun, but annoys me playing on a pad, especially for a game thats a six button layout!!! It makes me feel like I do when I try to do Jax's autocombo on the 360 pad, it just wont happen!!! I feel so, out sync alot. I need a MF stick, man! haha

As soon as your ready for the PS3, I am ordering a 6-button Japanese Sawna everything, with artwork of Venom from MvC1 & 2. :D

I need to have Dubson, or even have ArcadEd post the pic I'm using for my UMK3 stick. I know you guys will like it, but maybe I need some other feedback too.

Scheisse said:
ArcadEd said:
Tim,
Are you wanting a ps3 version and not 360?

I got your email earlier, I'll try to take a look at it tonight. Dubson sent me an image earlier, but the resolution was too low.

BTW,
IGN Review is up.
http://gear.ign.com/articles/842/842386p1.html
9.0 :)
[email protected] for comfort.

Shouldnt they rename the category "Lap Comfort"?
Yeah, LOL.
Doesn't feel arcade-like to me to play with stick on my lap anyway. I like to set it on a chair or table in front of me.

But to each is their own :).

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
ArcadEd said:
Tim,
Are you wanting a ps3 version and not 360?

I got your email earlier, I'll try to take a look at it tonight. Dubson sent me an image earlier, but the resolution was too low.

BTW,
IGN Review is up.
http://gear.ign.com/articles/842/842386p1.html
9.0 :)
I want a 360 version first, then whenever you start doing PS3's, I wikl get one of those as well. But yeah, you read the email, hehe.

BTW...congrats, but non of these mags have a clue. Your a 13 on a scale of 1-10 :D

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
SPIC UNIT said:
I just bought one from Arcade ED

and sorry guys i dont post much i just like to read :eek:
An excellent first post however!

Ed, the pic Dubson sent is the same one on my old stick which has a surface area roughly the same as your sticks and it looks fine, what is wrong with it? Is it the way it'd print on the stick?

Shock said:
SPIC UNIT said:
I just bought one from Arcade ED

and sorry guys i dont post much i just like to read :eek:
An excellent first post however!

Ed, the pic Dubson sent is the same one on my old stick which has a surface area roughly the same as your sticks and it looks fine, what is wrong with it? Is it the way it'd print on the stick?
When I bring that image into illustrator, it needs to be about doubled in size to fit the stick (maybe 33%). It loses some quality when I did it. I'll make it tomorrow and post it so you can see. I'll post the full resolution picture.

dubson

Dojo Trainee
how does that work Ed?

that is the original image i sent you, i assume blown up by Shocksta

posting how your resizing it wouldnt hurt, if you could

EDIT: sorry i didnt see his post about it

Yeah, that one works great.

It's been added to my list of "default" overlays. Hopefully I can get the site updated after the holidays to start adding the predone graphics.

Thanks guys.

dreemernj

Ambassador
I wonder if anybody out there has a good res copy of the actual control panel graphic from the MK3 machine? I actually always thought it looked awesome with the light effect it had and the stone look.

And maybe a "Battle Damage" version with cigarette burns added to it, lol.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
you can buy those over lays on eBay. Search ebay for Mortal Kombat 3 control panel over lay....Seller ID is CagleMoney. I am also ordering a set after Xmas to restore my control panel on my UMK3 cab

I have a decent pic, too, but I can only email it to you. If you want, PM me your email addy and i can send it (I cant use the email link on your profile)

Hey Ed, I am gonna email you a couple pics for some ideas for artwork...

I can get the MKII control panel in high res. MK3, seems like my source only has the stickers that went around the buttons/joystick. Not the full CPO.

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
some guys contacted me today and you should be getting some orders in.

ArcadeED I ordered one of your xbox360 console arcade sticks (mortal kombat layout) and forgot to enter the discount code UMK3COM.

If you don't believe me, I'll pm you my order # just tell me when.

I had to post here because the PM thing aint working for me right now, but it should work soon... maybe when you pm me. ;)

Are you Jay?

I'm guessing you are since it's the only MK layout I have without a discount :).

I refunded the 15 dollars to the credit card.