What's new

Arcade Stick Promotion from Arcade in a Box for UMK members!

Just got my stick today from fedex,

The parts of the stick are good as expected, but the overlay is kinda blurry... other then that im loving the stick so much! feels like I won the lottery LOL

I recommend ArcadeED sticks to anyone whos willing to buy an console arcade stick actually do so. :wink:

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
Get a pic of the stick/overlay because I can't for the life of me understand how it could possibly be blurry.

It could be caused by the Matte finish that is applied to the overlay after it's printed. Might not be as apparent on yours Shock, because they are darker.

Just a thought.

Though his stick stopped working after 2 hours, which is a big bummer. I am having him try it on the PC before sending it back. I'm guessing the pcb died. First time that's happened.

Ok, i don't know if I should return it, it started working again unexpectedly, it works and it doesn't work, so... :lol:

I still love your work though, thumbs UP!!! way UP!

EDIT: im returning it for shure, it stopped working.

Edit: (20minutes Later)
ok its working fine now, i was pressing buttons and all the buttons where remixed, suddenly it made me make a new profile name and now the stick works fine.

cursed stick!

l3oxel2 said:
Ok, i don't know if I should return it, it started working again unexpectedly, it works and it doesn't work, so... :lol:

I still love your work though, thumbs UP!!! way UP!

EDIT: im returning it for shure, it stopped working.

Edit: (20minutes Later)
ok its working fine now, i was pressing buttons and all the buttons where remixed, suddenly it made me make a new profile name and now the stick works fine.

cursed stick!
WTH!!
It could be a bad wire going from the USB cable to the PCB. Sometimes they are a little weak, and I try to hot glue them to keep them secure. Maybe I forgot on yours?

Keep me updated for sure. You have my FedEx number, if it keeps giving you issues just send it on back and I'll swap the PCB and get back out the door the same day.

-SpicUnit
Thanks man, glad you are enjoying it. If you ever get dariing and want to swap that button, just let me know and I'll send you out a blue one :).

FYI, I have one guy working on a pretty sweet MK artwork to use.

He's redrawing the dragon logo to look like a real dragon. The first sketch is pretty sweet.

Can you post some pics on that dragon artwork? I might order another one.

About my stick, it's soo dead now, havn't worked for hours and maybe it might work again who knows.... heh I would return it but I would have to wait another whole week to get it back.. ahh :shock:

l3oxel2 said:
Can you post some pics on that dragon artwork? I might order another one.

About my stick, it's soo dead now, havn't worked for hours and maybe it might work again who knows.... heh I would return it but I would have to wait another whole week to get it back.. ahh :shock:
But it's not doing you any good to look at it, right? I would feel better if I could fix it for you.

I forgot to give you the address, PMing that now.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
l3oxel2 said:
heh I would return it but I would have to wait another whole week to get it back.. ahh :shock:
So you'd rather keep a stick that isnt working instead? Just return it. Yes it stinks that happened, but Ed will take care of you. Why? Cause Ed is the man, duh.

So you'd rather keep a stick that isnt working instead?
It works, but not all the time... if I'm lucky it will work until the time I shut off the xbox360.

Right now it's working but like I said, until I turn the thing off It starts acting up again.

I will return it if It doesn't work for a week straight. ;)

A side note, it isn't my xbox360, I tried my wired xbox360 controller and it worked fine.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
l3oxel2 said:
So you'd rather keep a stick that isnt working instead?
It works, but not all the time... if I'm lucky it will work until the time I shut off the xbox360.

Right now it's working but like I said, until I turn the thing off It starts acting up again.

I will return it if It doesn't work for a week straight. ;)

A side note, it isn't my xbox360, I tried my wired xbox360 controller and it worked fine. [/b]
Well, it souncs like somthing isnt right with it, so as much as its is hard to do, send it back and get the problem fixed now, instead of later and dragging out the problem.

Besides, they might be a time limit of that kind of thing. Not sure if they gauranteed for life or whatever, so just do it, man, lol.

PS- I feel your pain. It sucks!

BIG SORRY HERE!!!..... :cry:

I had a misunderstanding about your stick going bad, it was me.. I had foolishly logged in my profile all the time with the wireless thus disabling me from using my friggin stick! and also making me think it's broken! (idiot!!)

I should have think first before underestimating you, I mean your Ed LOL! ArcadED! maker of the best sticks in the world!

Thank's for shock for the cure!

Again, anyone whos willing to buy a stick should do so, Kung Laos infinite never felt easier, I mean I can do it better then the keyboard, my default tool

:shock:

l3oxel2 said:
BIG SORRY HERE!!!..... :cry:

I had a misunderstanding about your stick going bad, it was me.. I had foolishly logged in my profile all the time with the wireless thus disabling me from using my friggin stick! and also making me think it's broken! (idiot!!)

I should have think first before underestimating you, I mean your Ed LOL! ArcadED! maker of the best sticks in the world!

Thank's for shock for the cure!

Again, anyone whos willing to buy a stick should do so, Kung Laos infinite never felt easier, I mean I can do it better then the keyboard, my default tool

:shock:

Don't worry about it :).

Shock,
Would you mind posting exactly what was going on, I'm having a hard time figuring it out and it might happen to other customers as well and I would like to be prepared :).

Thanks,