What's new

Arcade Stick Promotion from Arcade in a Box for UMK members!

Sounds good.

In case anyone was wondering about the dimensions between buttons, stick, etc.

I took them from the UMK Arcade Manual, they had a page that showed the control panel and all of the exact dimensions. It should be about as accurate as it can be. I was little worried about the RUN button and the joystick, but there is barely enough room, so I didn't have alter that dimension either.

Just a little FYI :).

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I got to break in player 1 a lot tonight, I am really liking it. I am hoping to see a number of guys on here who have been talking about wanting to get a stick actually do so. Everything is working fine, I hope to not have to change anything for a while.

Tim Static

Adminerator
It Xmas time and with 3 kids, money is tight. Looks like not until January for me.

But this site is like a dream come true. Thanks Sugar for posting it and thanks Ed for doing it :D :D :D

ArcadEd said:
Sounds good.

In case anyone was wondering about the dimensions between buttons, stick, etc.

I took them from the UMK Arcade Manual, they had a page that showed the control panel and all of the exact dimensions. It should be about as accurate as it can be. I was little worried about the RUN button and the joystick, but there is barely enough room, so I didn't have alter that dimension either.

Just a little FYI :).
Can you PLEASE scan that dimension page? That would be crucial information for people like me who build their own sticks. I had one hell of a time figuring out dimensions for my MAME control panel, but I think I faired pretty well. You can see my stick in the "Post pictures of yourself..." thread.

ArcadEd said:
vasili0s1821,

Yours is done. Should ship out today, you will get tracking information
:eek:

Looks alot better than I thought it would :p

Appreciate it Ed, looking forward to abusing that son of a bitch !!!

StuScotsLazyEye said:
White t-molding ftw.
It's actually Grey T-molding. The white is pretty dang white :).

As for the stick coming out of the pants, I warned him about that before I printed it LOL.

Good times to have with ERMAC ;)

Well sadly, I've only done the 3 I posted here already. The MK layout is not a very common one for most folks :).

I will keep posting the pictures as I do more though :).

Kazlaz

Noob
lol i was reading sorry to the people that i said i would make one alot of shit happened when moving

Just too much no internet for Xbox live i lost contact and shit....

but i was reading in first post

what when bad with ILP ?