What's new

Arcade Stick Promotion from Arcade in a Box for UMK members!

I had my friend design me one. I told him I wanted Kabal and Kitana fighting in the Temple.

As soon as I am not broke I am going to order my arcade stick. I can't wait!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
elitebomberX said:
I had my friend design me one. I told him I wanted Kabal and Kitana fighting in the Temple.

As soon as I am not broke I am going to order my arcade stick. I can't wait!
Wow. :shock:

That would even look bad ass if Kit & Kab werent in it. That is great work. Me like!

Hello... Anyone with experience... im ready and ive saved up for a stick. I only see 3 comments left an this arcadeinabox website. They were good but there was only three. Just to be sure is there any other places to recommend? Where am i going to get a stick identical to the arcade cabinet i remember? :)

dubson

Dojo Trainee
cosmos0001 said:
Hello... Anyone with experience... im ready and ive saved up for a stick. I only see 3 comments left an this arcadeinabox website. They were good but there was only three. Just to be sure is there any other places to recommend? Where am i going to get a stick identical to the arcade cabinet i remember? :)
arcadeinabox.com is your best bet

cosmos0001 said:
Sanwa buttons worth the extra loot? And How does the 4 way 8 way switch operate? :)
I've heard nothing but great things about Sanwa hardware. I've played on Sawan buttons and sticks, they are made better then any other Japanese hardware. 4 way (left, right, up, down) is more like a Pacman joystick I think, you want 8 way (each corner, left, right, up, down). I like Ultimate joysticks and convex buttons. But Mortal machines have concave buttons.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
cosmos0001 said:
Have you read through this thread? Nothing but high prasies to Ed & ArcadeInABox.com

As far as identical to the cabinet, what do you mean? The overlay?

Thank You :) Ive emailed the company with some questions and when they reply I can make my decisions. They open again on wed and ill order then. I cant wait!!!!

I played MvC on the arcade this weekend and it was great! I was looking for an UMK3, or any MK arcade but to no avail. Playing on the arcade reminded me how awesome it was playimg people with smooth controls and no lag. I really want an aracde stick, but I'm not gonna get one until XBL fixes UMK3. But Just curious about some of the sticks though. Can you make them like completly custom. Like the buttons anywhere I want and stuff? Or is their a default set-up for each game? Is it wireless, or is there a cord involved.

And how does everyone who've gotten them like them? thnx

Quick Note:

If you want the MK Layout, you can't go with the Sanwa Buttons. Stick is fine, but the buttons are a no go. The RUN button is already cutting it darn close to the joystick bolt. Sanwa buttons are slightly larger, and it won't fit right.

A little FYI, I guess I should add that to my site at some point :).

Tim- Got the Money Order. I ordered from HAPP today and completely forgot your buttons. DUMMY!. Anyway, I need to place an order for some sanwa parts tomorrow, the same guy does carry happ stuff, so I will get them from him.

One more quick note. I am no longer using Happ competition sticks. They are recently starting having them made in China, and they now suck. However, Industrial-Lorenzo (iL) is the original manufacturer of the joystick and used to make them for HAPP. My sanwa vendor is now a vendor for iL as well, so I will be getting all competition sticks from him. They cost me about 3 bucks more a piece, but I won't be changing my pricing.

One last thing, my buddy did a modern design of the old SFII control panel overlay. I've asked him to do the same with the UMK3 overlay when he gets time. I'll let you all know when it's finished ;)

I think that's all for today :).

Cosmos, Don't let the 3 reviews be an indication. Customers don't usually come back to the site after they order (HINT HINT). Anyway, I've built about 70 sticks in the last 2 months, with the biggest problem being |3oxer on this very site. Though we are still not sure what's up with that stick :).

Elite - I would be honored to build a one-of-a-kind stick with the overlay your friend made :). I won't even ruin with my logo ;).

(I didn't go back to check typos because it's late and I'm tired. So forgive me :).

ArcadEd your work is awesome

I am slobbering over this joystick, this is crazy... Thank you for the info about the sanwa buttons.These guys really havent had a REAL taste of the cosmos :lol: ..unless anyone remembers playing king of prussia mall in pa. I will be in touch with you a.s.a.p.! 8)

:D Yey!!! :D NEW GAMESTICK!!! has been ordered and kikass will be served to those in need!!!!. :lol: ...Comming soon!!! I might just make it past a nomad on this site...ha ha..

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
StuScotsLazyEye said:
Posted this in another thread, but if I wouldn't have built this, I might have gotten something from ArcadEd.

Kick ass Cybertron Jeremy Stu Law Lazy Eye Go Wild, nah Go CBJ.

Sorry I had a couple mixed drinks tonight. I am jabblings.

hahahaha

did you make it 360 compat yet?

No, I haven't had the time yet. I'm also slowwwwly losing interest in UMK3 on Xbox Live because of what happened over the holiday and because school started back up again last week.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
StuScotsLazyEye said:
No, I haven't had the time yet. I'm also slowwwwly losing interest in UMK3 on Xbox Live because of what happened over the holiday and because school started back up again last week.
I know what you mean. I kinda lost interest becasue of the 360 pad.

On that note, I imagine I will have my stick from Ed sometime in the next 2 weeks (hopefully sooner!) and I wll be playing ALOT more.

Hit me up man ;)

How bout Nash gettin screwed for the 2nd year ina row for the All-Star MVP?