What's new

Another potential leak of the DLC lineup

No Zatanna or Raven. :(

People want an Aquaman villain or I guess the theory is "Every main JL character should have a corresponding villain." Seems whack to me, but casual fans seem to eat it up.
This is partly true but it's not the only reason. People have been riding Mantas stinger every since Geoff Johns started writing Aquaman all those years ago. Young Justice also helped things along.

He's basically and aquatic iron man/Deathstroke.

Can I honest ask whats so interesting about Black Manta?

He can do lasers?
He has a giant pitchfork as a weapon?
As if we dont have enough of that in the game.

I know whats the appeal. He has a helmet that looks Dark Vader meets Hey Arnold! That headpiece like it strains his neck just keeping the weight on his sternoclavicular muscles.

Sure, Black Manta for DLC.

Now well have

Black Adam
Black Canary
Black Manta

Lets just add Black Beetle and rename the game Injustice: BLM
Well....there IS a black beetle shader....

Nobody knows who tf Black Lightning is. There are more important characters that deserve to be in.
I know who he is. So logically that means that he should be in over everyone:p

I get it I suppose. If the list is fake then I hope it's at least someone worthwhile like Plastic Man, Static (they need to settle these rights issues quickly) or Etrigan.

It's ironic. For year Black Lightning wasn't allowed to appear in any non comic media due to rights issues but now he can but Static hasnt....due to rights issues....it's like..a pun or something.

RexxyC

what's done is done
I know who he is. So logically that means that he should be in over everyone:p

I get it I suppose. If the list is fake then I hope it's at least someone worthwhile like Plastic Man, Static (they need to settle these rights issues quickly) or Etrigan.
Motherfucker you can hold the phone, you and his one other fan would be joyous to know that he was in, but who the fuck else would honestly care? Static is a dumb fucking character too, and he won't be in because of rights issues and good, I don't want him in anyway.

I wouldn't even put Plastic Man in the top 5 characters who should be in.

Motherfucker you can hold the phone, you and his one other fan would be joyous to know that he was in, but who the fuck else would honestly care? Static is a dumb fucking character too, and he won't be in because of rights issues and good, I don't want him in anyway.

I wouldn't even put Plastic Man in the top 5 characters who should be in.
1. No one cares what I want. That was an obvious joke. Hence the playful smiley face. But sure . The name calling and stuff is classy so go on ahead.

2. Static and Plas are two characters who are are pretty highly requested and are known and have abilities that not everyone on the goddammn roster has.

3. I suppose I could ask "who the fuck cares" bUT that would be pretty douchey.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I feel some people are underwhelmed because they don't know half of the characters apart from the really popular ones.

If you would bother to do some research on the characters in this list, you might actually get more excited.
And I think it's great that some of the less known characters get a chance to shine.

I'm also reading some negativity towards Black Lightning, but apart from him actually being an awesome character, he's getting his own TV show soon, so it actually makes sense that we would get him.

I do apologize if I'm being overly pushy with my opinions (
I feel some people are underwhelmed because they don't know half of the characters apart from the really popular ones.

If you would bother to do some research on the characters in this list, you might actually get more excited.
And I think it's great that some of the less known characters get a chance to shine.

I'm also reading some negativity towards Black Lightning, but apart from him actually being an awesome character, he's getting his own TV show soon, so it actually makes sense that we would get him.
Cool to see a little positivity.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
If it is real, it's not a bad line-up IMO. Way better than the MKX guestfest. I really don't want Spawn personally (I don't like guest characters) but I know it's like A Thing at this point so whatever, that's life.

Terra and Beast Boy would be a fun dynamic to add, even if it's weird to have Terra without Deathstroke, and I'm definitely hyped for Enchantress.

My big wants were Mera and Star Sapphire, but I'm happy enough with the roster as-is that I could rock with this.

That said, I still think it's fake because of the Black Lightning thing. "We swapped the main character and the premier skin character due to backlash" just really a) doesn't sound like NRS and b) seems implausible in a game where they have to design like 1000 pieces of gear for the main character and not for the premier skin character.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
If it is real, it's not a bad line-up IMO. Way better than the MKX guestfest. I really don't want Spawn personally (I don't like guest characters) but I know it's like A Thing at this point so whatever, that's life.

Terra and Beast Boy would be a fun dynamic to add, even if it's weird to have Terra without Deathstroke, and I'm definitely hyped for Enchantress.

My big wants were Mera and Star Sapphire, but I'm happy enough with the roster as-is that I could rock with this.

That said, I still think it's fake because of the Black Lightning thing. "We swapped the main character and the premier skin character due to backlash" just really a) doesn't sound like NRS and b) seems implausible in a game where they have to design like 1000 pieces of gear for the main character and not for the premier skin character.
I think Spawn would fit better in a MK title but who knows.
As for Black Lightning, it could be that Boon/NRS was just trolling us with the Raiden Silhouette and Black Lightning was planned all along with Raiden being a premium skin. We all know how big of a troll Boon is.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I think Spawn would fit better in a MK title but who knows.
As for Black Lightning, it could be that Boon/NRS was just trolling us with the Raiden Silhouette and Black Lightning was planned all along with Raiden being a premium skin. We all know how big of a troll Boon is.
It's always been possible that Raiden is a troll, yes, it's just that the way the matter is explained here makes me doubt the veracity of the leak.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
It's always been possible that Raiden is a troll, yes, it's just that the way the matter is explained here makes me doubt the veracity of the leak.
True, but to be fair, this was posted before the Deadshot trailer leaked, and the description was spot on.
If the Starfire stuff is also true (Which we should find out soon) I have all reason to believe the list of characters.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
True, but to be fair, this was posted before the Deadshot trailer leaked, and the description was spot on.
If the Starfire stuff is also true (Which we should find out soon) I have all reason to believe the list of characters.
If it was before the Red Hood trailer that does sort of lend some credence, yeah.

If Starfire's flight trait IS vertical-only, which would be kind of weird, then I'll probably buy into this list too.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Motherfucker you can hold the phone, you and his one other fan would be joyous to know that he was in, but who the fuck else would honestly care?
A lot of people. If you don't know shit about comics, go read a comic book or two. If you don't want to do that, there is a thing called the "intrawebs" where you can search information for just about anything. They even have pictures, but those take a while to load. Have fun.

Game Scavenger

Rage is true power!
I hope Raiden isn't in this game it's bad enough we lost a DC character slot to Sub-Zero. If people wanna play MK characters so badly go play Mortal Kombat XL. I wish it was Static Shock but I'll any DC character over Raiden. The one silhouette looks like Azreal from Batman: Arkham Knight to me not Spawn. Todd McFarlane said in a interview in 2015 with Gamerfitnation.com that if Netherrealm Studio reached out to him to use Spawn in Mortal Kombat X he would allow it but their is a limited time window however according to Ed Boon himself he never actually contacted him about Spawn. People seem to have a misunderstanding about this and getting their hopes up.

Last edited: