What's new

Another potential leak of the DLC lineup

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I've never in my life read a DC comic but I still purchased this game to support NRS as I've been doing since before they were NRS. So what about me? Fuck all these obscure characters I have to Google. Give me somebody I know...or at least somebody I can remember from the shitty DC movies.
I think that would be a bad idea though. I mean the only things non-readers are aware of are crappy kids cartoon characters and batman stuff. There are already a zillion batman chars.. I think it is a much better idea to explore the dc roster than just use the same chars every single time we have all seen a million times.

There was a pretty famous kids show called Justice League Unlimited. That had zillions of DC chars... I think using anything from there would be fine.. there are some great stuff in those shows.

(This is only a tony fraction of them, and only the good guys)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
As far as I know, John is a paranormal detective. He usually works alone, but sometimes he gets the help of those involved in the war of the heavens. I like him, because he says a fuck you to both sides. I would love to see him in the game, too.
I agree that it would be hard to have him in the game as he is not really someone that goes into combat... they thing is this guy has changed so much. You go to remember that his is a creation of Alan Moore and then rocked to fame from Hellblazer which was published at Vertigo (a dc inprint designed for adult comics).

What I am getting at here is tat he is a complex character that was written for nearly 20 years in a adult comic full of ultra violence, sex, horror elements and other adult themes. Specifically written I might add as a "non-super hero comic". I mean he hardly even uses magic and kinda sucks at it anyway.. he is more a con-man grifter kind of bloke.

Though he was so popular that he has worked his way into main stream DC and what many people consider him, is not what he is written as any more. I mean nowadays he is throwing around fireball spells like some lame d&d larper and stuff. Fighting super villians and there was this TV show where he was some kind of detective.. wtf....

When he was just a total lowl life arsehole con-man scumbag originally. The kind of guy to light his cigarette on your flaming body then use a fire extinguisher on you. Lobo has gone through a similar thing... Those characters are so popular DC "wants" to use them, but Constentine is so complex a character thanks to Allen Moore and such a scumbag that they had to tone him down.. just as Lobo no longer eats babies and casually murders entire planets of people just for kicks.

I guess what I am getting at here is that he has changed so much I barley recognise him anyway.. having him kickbox and throw spells about wouldn't be a stretch for his new direction. I mean did you see the Justice League Dark animated film? That version of him could totally be in Injustice 2.

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I agree that it would be hard to have him in the game as he is not really someone that goes into combat... they thing is this guy has changed so much. You go to remember that his is a creation of Alan Moore and then rocked to fame from Hellblazer which was published at Vertigo (a dc inprint designed for adult comics).

What I am getting at here is tat he is a complex character that was written for nearly 20 years in a adult comic full of ultra violence, sex, horror elements and other adult themes. Specifically written I might add as a "non-super hero comic". I mean he hardly even uses magic and kinda sucks at it anyway.. he is more a con-man grifter kind of bloke.

Though he was so popular that he has worked his way into main stream DC and what many people consider him, is not what he is written as any more. I mean nowadays he is throwing around fireball spells like some lame d&d larper and stuff. Fighting super villians and there was this TV show where he was some kind of detective.. wtf....

When he was just a total lowl life arsehole con-man scumbag originally. The kind of guy to light his cigarette on your flaming body then use a fire extinguisher on you. Lobo has gone through a similar thing... Those characters are so popular DC "wants" to use them, but Constentine is so complex a character thanks to Allen Moore and such a scumbag that they had to tone him down.. just as Lobo no longer eats babies and casually murders entire planets of people just for kicks.

I guess what I am getting at here is that he has changed so much I barley recognise him anyway.. having him kickbox and throw spells about wouldn't be a stretch for his new direction. I mean did you see the Justice League Dark animated film? That version of him could totally be in Injustice 2.
Very interesting and I like that.

I'm afraid that I didn't read that comic and didn't see that JL Dark animated film. I'll look into his comics, and especially the Hellblazer, and this animated film. :(

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Lol yeah just swap a premiere skin and a character. Ignore the fact that premiere skins don't have gear that changes with them and regular characters do. That would mean throwing away all gear designed for him and creating models for the premiere skin. That line alone makes this seem fake af.

Lol yeah just swap a premiere skin and a character. Ignore the fact that premiere skins don't have gear that changes with them and regular characters do. That would mean throwing away all gear designed for him and creating models for the premiere skin. That line alone makes this seem fake af.
Has it been confirmed that the dlc characters will even have gear?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
You already have that game, it's called Mortal Kombat. This is a DC game, let's have DC only please.
We got MKX, but NOT Fujin, Noob Saibot, Rain, etc. We got Jason, Alien and Predator that have nothing to do with this francise. So I want Raiden and Johnny and the other MK fighters in INJ2 to make it even.