What's new

Another potential leak of the DLC lineup

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Richard Esper is listed as two voices as broken down in a youtube video and someone asked him about Raiden and he kind of smiled in reply. I'm not sure I buy the story with swapping Static for Raiden due to the backlash, we'll see. Personally, I prefer Raiden over Static. and I know I'm probably in the minority here but I couldn't give a damn about Beast Boy. I feel there's so many better characters out there to use*cough Constantine cough) but whatever. I suppose if Enchantress gets in she'll be Zatanna's replacement. I'm all for Spawn though, I mean he needs a game to do him a justice.

Ride the Sand Worm

Atrocitus, Green Arrow, Brainiac, Black Manta
Enchantress is a cool character. Terra is kind of lame but geomancy is awesome so I would be happy to have her in regardless.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I'm sure I will get a lot of disagreement, but Terra and Black Lightning? I'm a die hard comic reader and I can count the number of DC comics where these characters mattered on 1 hand.

Etrigan, Animal Man, Steppenwolf, Orion, Bekka, Big Barda, Plastic Man, Mera, among others would make much better additions.

I love Beast Boy and Constantine, but they seem very difficult to incorporate. Beast Boy would be a nightmare to program his model(s) and Constantine almost never physically fights. Sarcasm and cigarettes don't exactly make a compelling fighting character...

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I'm sure I will get a lot of disagreement, but Terra and Black Lightning? I'm a die hard comic reader and I can count the number of DC comics where these characters mattered on 1 hand.

Etrigan, Animal Man, Steppenwolf, Orion, Bekka, Big Barda, Plastic Man, Mera, among others would make much better additions.

I love Beast Boy and Constantine, but they seem very difficult to incorporate. Beast Boy would be a nightmare to program his model(s) and Constantine almost never physically fights. Sarcasm and cigarettes don't exactly make a compelling fighting character...
I don't disagree with you overall, and I love the New Gods, but the idea that Orion or Bekka is more relevant than Terra when the JUDAS CONTRACT animated film just came out and the 00s Teen Titans cartoon was one of DC's most popular licensed properties of all time is pretty silly lol. And Black Lightning has a CW show coming, is my understanding.

I agree Beast Boy would be a nightmare to program when NRS can't even seem to figure out their female hitboxes, though. And Constantine doesn't make much sense in a fighting game.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Is this the same guy that leaked Red Hood and Starfire for DLC originally? Also lol at ppl thinking this is deconfirmed just because Boon and Max said so.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
No offence, but this honestly wasn't even worth making a thread on.

The guy who posted this also tried to pass off some BS about Clayface and a bunch of other characters being premier skins pre-release, and then said his friend was trolling him when he couldn't provide proof.

And I don't want him in the game at ALL, but I very highly doubt they would or could just scrap Raiden due to "backlash".

kantboy-2

Ripper
NRS - "We're still making the characters, we're adding new stuff every day"
Leak comes out
NRS - "FAKE. We did them already, those aren't it."

The troll got trolled with the leak and went into panic mode. Good.

Raven should be the Enchantress premier skin. Titans Together!!

Bekka over Terra; really? Nah.

IMO SPAWN should have been in Pack #1 he would sell better but I'm still excited that he's in the game. I like the list they are all unique.

Only close to duplicate characters will be Black Adam/Shazaam & Black Lightning/Raiden

I hope Terra plays like Tremor

Anyone that reads dc comics would know who Enchantress is...
I've never in my life read a DC comic but I still purchased this game to support NRS as I've been doing since before they were NRS. So what about me? Fuck all these obscure characters I have to Google. Give me somebody I know...or at least somebody I can remember from the shitty DC movies.

If it's a NEW character every 3 weeks I'll be really happy. Also they could have released Steppenwolf the same day as the Justice League movie.

Ares would have been a good fit for this game with the WW movie coming out this week!!!

I've never in my life read a DC comic but I still purchased this game to support NRS as I've been doing since before they were NRS. So what about me? Fuck all these obscure characters I have to Google. Give me somebody I know...or at least somebody I can remember from the shitty DC movies.
Enchantress was in Suicide Squad

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
She's literally the main villain of the Suicide Squad movie.

NRS - "We're still making the characters, we're adding new stuff every day"
Leak comes out
NRS - "FAKE. We did them already, those aren't it."
Well they've certainly already chosen who they ARE. Concept art takes months.

MKF30

To be fair, Fate probably fights even less physically than Con does yet he got in. Never say never with Con, if he doesn't make it in this game I'll be willing to bet he'll get in I3. :)

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
To be fair, Fate probably fights even less physically than Con does yet he got in. Never say never with Con, if he doesn't make it in this game I'll be willing to bet he'll get in I3. :)
Eh Fate does a lot of superhero battle pew pew laser blast type stuff though. Constantine is a detective who does ritual magic. I'm not saying they couldn't make it work -- they made the Joker work -- but it'd be more of a reach.

MKF30

Eh Fate does a lot of superhero battle pew pew laser blast type stuff though. Constantine is a detective who does ritual magic. I'm not saying they couldn't make it work -- they made the Joker work -- but it'd be more of a reach.
Yeah but Fate also doesn't fight H2H in the comics, he's magic based like Constantine just different kind of magic. Constantine is the Batman of magic, like you said he's a detective but also a dick to people typically 3 steps ahead of everyone with a plan lol, who can work with others but prefers to work alone. They could just make him a zoner like Fate, with little close attacks in terms of gameplay. He probably won't get in this game anyway, but I do hope we see him in Injustice 3. I'd be willing to bet he'll be in the next game.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Yeah but Fate also doesn't fight H2H in the comics, he's magic based like Constantine just different kind of magic. Constantine is the Batman of magic, like you said he's a detective but also a dick to people typically 3 steps ahead of everyone with a plan lol, who can work with others but prefers to work alone. They could just make him a zoner like Fate, with little close attacks in terms of gameplay. He probably won't get in this game anyway, but I do hope we see him in Injustice 3. I'd be willing to bet he'll be in the next game.
As far as I know, John is a paranormal detective. He usually works alone, but sometimes he gets the help of those involved in the war of the heavens. I like him, because he says a fuck you to both sides. I would love to see him in the game, too.

Now, since NRS trolled us with the horror chars in MKX, they need to troll the INJ2 fans with non-DC chars to make it even.

MKF30

As far as I know, John is a paranormal detective. He usually works alone, but sometimes he gets the help of those involved in the war of the heavens. I like him, because he says a fuck you to both sides. I would love to see him in the game, too.

Now, since NRS trolled us with the horror chars in MKX, they need to troll the INJ2 fans with non-DC chars to make it even.
Yes, paranormal would fit well he's also a master at magic and the dark arts. Yeah pretty much, he's also conned people in both Heaven, Hell and in general lol. He fooled the Spectre once from killing him and has even fooled Lucifer. I wasn't a fan of Leatherface in MK X I'll admit, but I did like Alien and Predator. I believe they also sold the most. I personally hope they just at some point make a horror fighting game. Even Boon said he'd be ok with that in a tweet. Whether it happens or not, who knows. But yeah I don't mind if they put in MK characters lol. The MK fan in me would be happy. :D