What's new

Another potential leak of the DLC lineup

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Spawn is literally the only person on that list that doesn't suck. Hoping it's fake, but a lot of those make sense.

For anyone questioning Black Lightning and Enchantress: I don't know if you realized, but a good chunk of the cast is just advertising for WB/DC properties. Hence Firestorm (Legends of Tomorrow), Captain Cold (Flash and Legends of Tomorrow), Gorilla Grodd (Flash), Deadshot (over Deathstroke//Suicide Squad), Blue Beetle (Young Justice Season 3), Darkseid (Justice League movie). Take them out and all of the Batman/Superman characters, that doesn't leave a whole lot of oddball characters.

Venture a guess, WB might want NRS to make a certain amount of characters that are involved in the current lineup of DC properties and everything else is up to them.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I want the last 6 to be:
1) Black Manta(I think he's very likely)
2) Mera(decent chance)
3) Steppenwolf or another one of Darkseid's generals(likely)
4) Deathstroke w/ new moveset to more accurately portray the character(he should have been in the main roster over c-team Deathstroke AKA Deadshot)
5) Deadman/Nightwing hybrid, would be cool as shit
6) Spawn (so @SM StarGazer doesnt Kermit sewer side)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
IF this is true, then I have a mix of both feelings.

I'm hype for Terra and Enchantress (lol at people thinking Enchantress is a nobody). I'm glad Starfire has flight also. Flight cancel boys?

Cool that spawn finally got confirmed but i would've much rather have him in MK11.

A little disappointed that Starfire's trait isn't her rage. That felt like an obvious trait for me. I knew she would have flight but I thought it would've been a special move rather than a trait.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
Anyone that reads dc comics would know who Enchantress is... she is like one of the main "magical" bad guys and is in nearly evry major event that is all about magic.

For example the recent formation of "Justice League Dark" only a few years ago in 2011 at the start of the new52 started with a large arc focusing on her and was one of the more popular new lines in dc...

It is kind of like people saying "no one has heard of the guardians of the galaxy"
No enchantress is DC, did you watch suicide squad?
Yeah it was trash. Dont remember the characters except killer croc harley and will smiff. There is definitely a marvel enchantress though.

XxXAntiJoshXxX

Herpetologist - The Study of The Reptillian
This will be the worst batch of dlc ever if this is true. Who tf is black lighrning? Isn't enchantress marvel ? Beast boy is soft as shit. And wtf is terra.
Ibelieve Enchantress is the villian from the suicide sqad movie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

No point in complaining lol wont fix much if this list is accurate just gotta deal with it like it or not. I for one like the list. it is a whole lot more interesting then the garbage I have seen ppl come up with.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Not at all, just trying to be (factual?). If it's between a fan favorite and something that will advertise for an upcoming DC property, WB will make sure it's the latter
I mean they still have characters like swamp thing and fate. Plus they're awsome characters that I'm glad dc is trying to push

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Beast Boy, Enchantress and Spawn are cool.

It'd be cool if Beast Boy is able to morph into animals mid match!

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
I have heard of every single one and have read multiple comics which include them lol just cause YOU have not heard of them or do not like them doesnt mean they do not have fans that appreciate there inclusion into the game. It could honestly be worse and we end up with the horror show again.
Let's not white Knight. Most people do not know these characters. That is just the truth

Let's not white Knight. Most people do not know these characters. That is just the truth
I dont disagree with that lol A bunch of ppl dont know em but there are also a bunch of ppl that do. Like i said before if this list is real or not crying about it will not change it so just deal with it and maybe go read a comic to learn about these characters or what ever ones they choose to include :D