What's new

All Brook PS4/XBox One Controller Adapters

marietta1200

Best Coast
9/16 is the most recent firmware update for PS4. I've had it installed since then. Universal fighting board is timing out after Sony's latest update.

I'm hoping someone could help me out. I just got the Brook X360/XB1 to PS4 super converter to use my XB1 hitbox on PS4 and it's not working. The firmware is updated to V2.2.2.

I was really looking forward to using my hitbox on SFV so this is really bumming me out. If anyone knows a workaround or fix then please let me know. I'd appreciate it.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm hoping someone could help me out. I just got the Brook X360/XB1 to PS4 super converter to use my XB1 hitbox on PS4 and it's not working. The firmware is updated to V2.2.2.

I was really looking forward to using my hitbox on SFV so this is really bumming me out. If anyone knows a workaround or fix then please let me know. I'd appreciate it.
@lookgirlitsteejay was having a similar problem I think

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Soooo I have the converter hooked up but how am I supposed to talk? Xbox One to PS4 btw
Yeah this is an issue I was having too. The way I'd done it was I was on my main account on my XB1 controller and I had access to another account and signed into that on my PS4 pad with my mic in. Then I went into a party with whoever I wanted to talk to with the second account/PS4 controller account. That's the best I could come up with myself, might need to go into Discord or Skype or something on your computer if you want to talk to people otherwise I think :/

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Yeah this is an issue I was having too. The way I'd done it was I was on my main account on my XB1 controller and I had access to another account and signed into that on my PS4 pad with my mic in. Then I went into a party with whoever I wanted to talk to with the second account/PS4 controller account. That's the best I could come up with myself, might need to go into Discord or Skype or something on your computer if you want to talk to people otherwise I think :/
Damn that's shitty but will do. Thanks fam

Has anyone tried using a new Xbox One S controller with their Xbox one to PS4 converter? I got the controller in November and it never seems to be compatible with the converter regardless of how many updates come out (even though in the notes for the latest update it specifically mentions that the Xbox One S controllers now being compatible).