What's new

All Brook PS4/XBox One Controller Adapters

Carbon

Noob
Is this going to work for hitbox arcade sticks as well?
Not sure if this is how it'll affect all hitbox arcade products but for me it fixed the time out issue but messed up the L2 and R2 buttons. When I press one of them it doesn't activate until press another button, for example I'd press R2 and nothing comes out then press back and interactable comes out.

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
Anyone having an issue where the converter completely stopped working or would go to the PS4 dashboard by itself?

Also, after a while, it would work as long as i'm in the middle of matches. If I press the PSN button on the converter nothing happens. is there a new update that I missed?

C-Sword

Noob
Anyone having an issue where the converter completely stopped working or would go to the PS4 dashboard by itself?

Also, after a while, it would work as long as i'm in the middle of matches. If I press the PSN button on the converter nothing happens. is there a new update that I missed?
Is it the PS2 to PS4 having those issues?

OBS|KH Rattlehead

@
C-Sword
Yes. It's that one. It just started happening out of no where. I thought it was my PS2 pad, but I double checked to make sure it wasn't.

Edit:
I tried to update my converter with the latest furmware software on the site, but my PC said the USB device is not recognized.

Last edited:

C-Sword

Noob
@
C-Sword
Yes. It's that one. It just started happening out of no where. I thought it was my PS2 pad, but I double checked to make sure it wasn't.

Edit:
I tried to update my converter with the latest furmware software on the site, but my PC said the USB device is not recognized.
I just tested mine, it was working flawlessly

OBS|KH Rattlehead

hey all. Sorry to bring this topic back up, but I have two questions. Plus, you guys always come through with answers, so thank you for that.

1. Is it just me or the PS3/PS4 to XBox1 converter feels like it lags a little bit?

2. Also, can I hook up a headset into the PS4 pad when using it to the XBox?

Again, thanks for the responses.