What's new

All Brook PS4/XBox One Controller Adapters

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
a few weeks ago i updated the firmware for my xbox one to ps4 converter because it had some 8 minute time-out issue, and after doing so my converter no longer works. ps4 doesn't recognize my xone controller anymore. is this something others have dealt with or am i just unlucky?

a few weeks ago i updated the firmware for my xbox one to ps4 converter because it had some 8 minute time-out issue, and after doing so my converter no longer works. ps4 doesn't recognize my xone controller anymore. is this something others have dealt with or am i just unlucky?
I'm at work now but I can try and help when I get home...have you tried flashing the firmware again on your PC?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Was there an update today? My PS2-to-PS4 converter is quitting after about 10 minutes of use as if it was needing another firmware update to keep up with PS4 console updates. But I don't THINK that there was a PS4 update today?

Xev

Noob
I've seen a few people bring it up, not sure what exactly happened. I know Fubarduck on twitter was bringing it to Brooks attention but not sure what is going on. My ps3>4 converter hasn't been effected but seems the pcb boards did.

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
Yeah my friends hitbox stopped working properly. :/ Hope we get an update sooner than later, since we're leading in to the weekend.