What's new

Afteraftermath leaks & rumors ... enter only with a huge grain of salt (Warning: Story Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Of all the "leaks" this smells like something convoluted NRS would do.

Call me hopeful, but this would address people who just want skins and never want to touch kombat league.

Also thethiny did say there was some secret fight in TOT classic based on their datamining.
but you still have to go into that god awful krypt...ughhhh

Gamer68

Fujin!
The Chunks of Meat datamine was posted on June 3rd:

The leak in question was made on on June 10th. So this means they could easily be piggybacking off of that datamine. It's not like they leaked this, and THEN it got datamined -- no. Chunks of Meat was already known about, it seems.

Good news is that like 90% of the stuff in this leak was already datamined and known about before, lol. So we are most likely getting the following (maybe not in a week, but eventually):
  • Test Your Might/Strike/Luck.
  • Tower Events (secret fights, apparently).
  • Krypt Expansion featuring The Living Forest and some kinda multiplayer component.
  • 6th character towers were actually available on PC then taken down quickly.
  • Even more stuff like Kustom Kombat, online events w/ special modes, etc.
The only new stuff included in the leak is The Labyrinth, 20 new Gauntlet stages, and the Smoke cameo in the Krypt (which is actually a safe bet anyway because Smoke has history with The Living Forest). So we might not be getting THIS stuff, but the stuff I posted above still seems fairly likely.

Even more good news is that this is supposed to happen in 6 days so it won't take long to see if it's real or fake.

(BTW, the 6 skins thing obviously means 1 new skin or 1 new variant of an existing skin and 6 color options for it)

Last edited:

Raider

Noob
My only issue with the latest content leak is that it's too close to Aftermath release. Why wouldn't they use all this to promote the Aftermath few weeks ago and release everything 3 weeks after the digital release? Leak is really good, or it's really good fake.

We are probably getting that content but i am not sure are we getting everything on 16th. Maybe over time?

Nero2196

Noob
Let us stop giving fake leakers the attention they do not deserve and avoid creating unnecessary chaos in these threads. Most of them are nothing but attention starved trolls on the net.

Unless information comes from credible leakers such as thethiny or its provided with robust proof, we should simply ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.